testtest

Covid 2023

Exactly. Big pharma and to many healthcare professionals gained financially by pushing the poison. People died needlessly when options were available and time proven.

So if I want to be suspicious, I'll be suspicious knowing what we know now.

I found this article:
Experimental treatment for COVID-19
Main article: Casirivimab/imdevimab

On February 4, 2020, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which already worked with Regeneron, announced that Regeneron would pursue monoclonal antibodies to fight COVID-19.[14]

In July 2020, under Operation Warp Speed, Regeneron was awarded a $450 million government contract to manufacture and supply its experimental treatment REGN-COV2, an artificial "antibody cocktail" which was then undergoing clinical trials for its potential both to treat people with COVID-19 and to prevent SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection.[15][16][17] The $450 million came from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), the DoD Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense, and Army Contracting Command. Regeneron expected to produce 70,000–300,000 treatment doses or 420,000–1,300,000 prevention doses. "By funding this manufacturing effort, the federal government will own the doses expected to result from the demonstration project," the government said in its July 7 news release.[18] Regeneron similarly said in its own news release that same day that "the government has committed to making doses from these lots available to the American people at no cost and would be responsible for their distribution," noting that this depended on the government granting emergency use authorization or product approval.[19] California based laboratory, FOMAT, is part of the clinical investigation through their doctors Augusto and Nicholas Focil.[20]

In October 2020 when U.S. President Donald Trump was infected with COVID-19 and taken to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, he was administered REGN-COV2.[21] His doctors obtained it from Regeneron via a compassionate use request (as clinical trials had not yet been completed and the drug had not yet been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)).[22] On October 7, Trump posted a five-minute video to Twitter reasserting that this drug should be "free."[23] That same day, Regeneron filed with the FDA for emergency use authorization. In the filing, it specified that it currently had 50,000 doses and that it expected to reach a total of 300,000 doses "within the next few months."[24] The FDA granted approval for emergency use authorization in November 2020.[25]

********************************************************************************
It seems like Pfizer lied and pushed out their pathogen injection❓
Now why would Pfizer do such a thing❓

My wife tested positive Wednesday night. They gave her a steroid shot and a z pack because she has Lupus (which funny the first time she got it she was hardest sick they presume because of her lupus meds
But she was really sick this time and had some head cold stuff too

Yesterday it was my turn and they gave me a steroid shot mostly because if head cold nasal gun!

Neither of us had the head cold stuff just aches the first time
But the shot did help.

My wife tested positive Wednesday night. They gave her a steroid shot and a z pack because she has Lupus (which funny the first time she got it she was hardest sick they presume because of her lupus meds
But she was really sick this time and had some head cold stuff too

Yesterday it was my turn and they gave me a steroid shot mostly because if head cold nasal gun!

Neither of us had the head cold stuff just aches the first time
But the shot did help.
I hope you both recover from whatever you both have.

Exactly. Big pharma and to many healthcare professionals gained financially by pushing the poison. People died needlessly when options were available and time proven.

So if I want to be suspicious, I'll be suspicious knowing what we know now.
Having worked in the Imperial City for a few years I can say that Big Pharma runs that town.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with health care providers being paid for every covid case that came in. Boom, magically motorcycle accidents, heart attacks and flu cases became covid cases.

It is a class 1 felony to falsify a death certificate. I doubt medical professionals would want to take that chance.

It is a class 1 felony to falsify a death certificate. I doubt medical professionals would want to take that chance.
Uh huh. Dude dies of a stroke and happens to be infected by covid. Feel free to explain to me how anyone could prove that covid did or didn't cause the stroke. Considering they still have no effing clue.

And if you think medical professionals are somehow magically more above board than hospital administrators, drug company executives and government bureaucrats feel free to elaborate on that theory as well.

Uh huh. Dude dies of a stroke and happens to be infected by covid. Feel free to explain to me how anyone could prove that covid did or didn't cause the stroke. Considering they still have no effing clue.

And if you think medical professionals are somehow magically more above board than hospital administrators, drug company executives and government bureaucrats feel free to elaborate on that theory as well.

Well if you want to go that route your statement was an unproven conspiracy theory too.

Easy, just follow the $$$$$$$. Medical facilities got paid.
U S Patents a.jpg

Its called Viral Attenuation, as the virus mutates it weakens and becomes less lethal.
Likely we will never end COVID, notice we haven't ended the Flu or the Common Cold, it will only become another flu we have to deal with every year. And yes, the elderly and small children die of the flu every year.
And that is where we are at now. COVID cases (last time I checked) are on the rise, BUT, no increase in deaths and hospitalizations.
Keep that in mind as some alarmist start talking about bring back lock-downs, masks and other BS.

The double blind studies are in, the Masks were worthless.

And sorry the Vaccine, every new report just makes it look like what those against it claimed, it was far less effective and more dangerous than it was initially portrayed.

There are reports, that are hard to find that post Pandemic Excess deaths have a 94% correlation with the COVID vaccination and that vaccination may have caused as many as 6 million deaths worldwide. Is that a definite, no, but it is evidence that the vaccine is not as effective or as safe as portrayed.

I saw a news article about a new COVID vaccine that is conventional based, and not the new MRNA type of vaccine. That may have potential and be safer, but of course anything that contradicts the narrative the MRNA vaccine was totally effective and completely safe somehow seems to just get buried and not heard of again.

Back