testtest

COVID vaccines

If you only knew that half of it Bob. She completely rebuilt my entire HVAC system. Like from scratch brother. My buddy who is a wholesaler told her the new furnace would be $2200. She went and got the guts somewhere brand new for $700 then modified the box and the trunk to accept it. Then took every duct out of the attic and when the new ducts you can buy these days were too chinzy for her liking she power washed the old ducts with some ridiculous solvent she found, wrapped them all in insulation correctly, bought new vent boots and reinstalled them. She changed the water pump in my van while I was at work. It's a Dodge Caravan. You have to unbolt motor mounts and jack the bastard up to get to the water pump.

She did better than half my roof so I could still go to work.

LMhKdV2.jpg

She cleans up real nice too. ;-)

3GIgBuw.jpg
Hey Bob, does she have a sister? I need some roof repair and 2 bathroom remodeled. ;)😁

No vaxes here either. We were not worried, did not wear a mask except a couple times. I think we had it and got over it. I think most people have had it, considering that they know its been here for almost 18 months now.Since there is no evidence that a vax will protect anymore against an unknown variation that might pop up then what the natural immune system would after having it, I do not see any reason to get a vax.
They say that the Amish might have reached herd immunity with no vaxes and the talking heads response is but what about what might pop up, so everyone should still get vaxed. I am like, well since nobody knows how it may mutate, you can not say that the vax would be have any more success than the immune system of someone who had the first variant.

Hey Bob, does she have a sister? I need some roof repair and 2 bathroom remodeled. ;)😁
She does have a sister but they are nothing alike. Actually she has 2 sisters. Both are, uh, heavy. One is dumb as a box of rocks, the other is not dumb, but not nearly as intelligent as my wife and she spent the majority of her life attached to her mom's teat, if you know what I mean. So they would do you no good on a roof or in a bathroom. Sorry about that. ;-)

She does have a sister but they are nothing alike. Actually she has 2 sisters. Both are, uh, heavy. One is dumb as a box of rocks, the other is not dumb, but not nearly as intelligent as my wife and she spent the majority of her life attached to her mom's teat, if you know what I mean. So they would do you no good on a roof or in a bathroom. Sorry about that. ;-)
Darn 😞, if I didn’t have any bad luck, I’d have no luck at all 🤷‍♂️. I guess that’s just how BET7 rolls 😒😄

Whew, almost thought turned to the dating game channel by mistake there for a minute! Kidding! :)

Well, 'bout all that can be said about this situation is ..................... looks like all the good ones are gone !!! :(:(:cry:

But, only until they're found? :)
Guessing there's more to real CC groups than 1st thought?
The "good ones" out in there in any CC grouping are generally harder to see or find? - Availability is key though.
Good ones all gone, nope, just need different goggles, sights or scopes in seeing or finding them is all? :)

In the high risk category (age); have no intention of ever getting the vaccination.

In public I wear a nose/mouth respirator with triple filters, glasses, face shield and mosquito hat.
I like the set up, humored by the stares and may continue the practice for the long term to avoid
Wuhan, flu, pneumonia, and others. In addition, always have the 80% alcohol spray bottle in my pocket.
Nor do I mind uninviting folks into the house, staying home, and upwind at a distance in the case of
have to. At the drive thru's always with the blower on high and directed out the window.

But to those who chose to go without a mask or party down naked on the beach or take any other risk
they like I believe they have that right; healthcare for American citizens is NOT a function of government
nor do they have the expertise to accomplish it. Business, travel, and lifestyle restrictions are no more a
part of government intervention ( Terrorists, Muslims, Illegals excepted ) than freedom of expression, the
right to bear arms and all the rest of our rights. Government needs to do an about face and preserve our
rights rather than deny them.

If you only knew that half of it Bob. She completely rebuilt my entire HVAC system. Like from scratch brother. My buddy who is a wholesaler told her the new furnace would be $2200. She went and got the guts somewhere brand new for $700 then modified the box and the trunk to accept it. Then took every duct out of the attic and when the new ducts you can buy these days were too chinzy for her liking she power washed the old ducts with some ridiculous solvent she found, wrapped them all in insulation correctly, bought new vent boots and reinstalled them. She changed the water pump in my van while I was at work. It's a Dodge Caravan. You have to unbolt motor mounts and jack the bastard up to get to the water pump.

She did better than half my roof so I could still go to work.

LMhKdV2.jpg

She cleans up real nice too. ;-)

3GIgBuw.jpg
Tell me she has a single twin please. 🤦‍♂️

Already asked Keystone, unfortunately I received an answer of no 😭
Yeah I saw that late, no worries I was joking and of course my lady is a doctor so I would say highly intelligent unfortunately she has temporarily moved back to be with her family because one of her daughter’s has passed due to COVID-19 leaving behind a 1 year old little girl and her mother is also very sick with COVID. 2021 has not been kind. 😢

Yeah I saw that late, no worries I was joking and of course my lady is a doctor so I would say highly intelligent unfortunately she has temporarily moved back to be with her family because one of her daughter’s has passed due to COVID-19 leaving behind a 1 year old little girl and her mother is also very sick with COVID. 2021 has not been kind. 😢
I too was kidding, but I’m sorry to hear about your Lady’s loss of her daughter & other Family members health issues. I hope & pray everything works out for her & you too Keystone.

Yikes! Best wishes to you and your family, man. That's rough business. A big part of why I jumped on the vaccine is to protect other people. The more of us that get the shots, the fewer of us spread it and there will be fewer of these nasty stories.

Thank you @BET7 + @benstt for your kind words. What infuriates me is the people I meet or hear about talking that this pandemic is not real. Perhaps they don’t have a loved one that has been affected by COVID or they are just very narrow minded and ignorant.
Narrow minded? Can be, but not always. Denial is also a form and stage of survival when mind simply can not work out or solve issues and accept tragedy. W/o going into detail and experience. Been in both places. Both places can also really suck. Being almost zombified stinks. My heart and sympathies go out to all who suffer from tragic losses.

Sorry for your loss, hate to hear this with the little one like that, very sad situation.

Back