testtest

CRKT Halfachance Review

I looked really hard at that before deciding on the condor australian machete and then ended up with the Condor Wastelander instead. I really like the Wastekander but I know the CRTK would have been very nice indeed.

I like the knife. However I'm not a fan of rubber over mold anything. Several years ago I went to rubber over mold on a stock and within a few years it started getting sticky and tearing away.

That kind of soured me. I'd be more happy with good hardwood grips.

Reactions: BSD
Although I’m not a big knife guy I do have two small defensive knives.
AF7A0306-9A88-4F01-8440-594795DFD0AB.jpeg

572F75E9-5E3B-48D2-BD3C-E39993F1D14D.jpeg

As well as (two) identical, what I call my “bug out/backwoods” knives made by Schrade. 1 is in my truck the other on a shelf in my nightstand. Knives to me are my last resort weapons.
52012634-706E-42E1-99C9-820502648FD7.jpeg

Although I’m not a big knife guy I do have two small defensive knives. View attachment 32344
View attachment 32345
As well as (two) identical, what I call my “bug out/backwoods” knives made by Schrade. 1 is in my truck the other on a shelf in my nightstand. Knives to me are my last resort weapons.
View attachment 32346
Nice blades, they will serve you well in almost any situation. The biggest use for a blade the size of this article is, in my experience and before all the Walking Dead fans decry this, not as a weapon but a tool for brush clearing, hunting blinds, fires, survival shelters etc. In effect a cross between a full length machete and an ax. Not as effective at eithers task but better than either at the others tasks.

Yes, they can make a viscious weapon when needed but let's face it, few normal people are going to tote around a foot and a half 2 lb knife on the very rare chance you run into a zombie, or other miscreant. It's the type blade you strap on or hang off a backpack for serious off road use or when you take Robert Frosts road less traveled. Or, like I did this summer use a similar tool to thin out shooting lanes for my archery walk.

Nice blades, they will serve you well in almost any situation. The biggest use for a blade the size of this article is, in my experience and before all the Walking Dead fans decry this, not as a weapon but a tool for brush clearing, hunting blinds, fires, survival shelters etc. In effect a cross between a full length machete and an ax. Not as effective at eithers task but better than either at the others tasks.

Yes, they can make a viscious weapon when needed but let's face it, few normal people are going to tote around a foot and a half 2 lb knife on the very rare chance you run into a zombie, or other miscreant. It's the type blade you strap on or hang off a backpack for serious off road use or when you take Robert Frosts road less traveled. Or, like I did this summer use a similar tool to thin out shooting lanes for my archery walk.
I have them hanging in random places. Garage, Shed, behind a door here or there. They don't lend themselves to carrying around as a weapon in any normal situations, but they could be handy in a pinch.

Back