testtest

Crossbreed Holster Site-wide Sale

👍 Yep, just saw that in my email. Isn't it funny how some companies do that with their sales. "Absolutely ends on such and such date. Whoa, one more week, we swear!" :)
I reported a problem with their website that prevented me from placing an order, so that may a reason for an extension.

I reported a problem with their website that prevented me from placing an order, so that may a reason for an extension.
Could be. I ord'd the Pac Mat holster this past Saturday, and it went through, but maybe a massive amount of online sales glitched their site.

Been looking for a velcro-backed rig for my M&P EZ9 to use in my truck console, and transfer to off-body bag carry if needed. If not off-body bag carrying, I can stow the pistol from my CC holster to the console holster while driving.

Have not used Crossbreed gear before, but with their 15% off sale, and shorter delivery time, I made an order. With the velcro-backed holster, and an additional adhesive-backed Loop panel (to mount in truck console), + tax, it all came to $39.97 . 👍
Rec'd an email late this afternoon stating the holster I ord'd on May 23rd shipped today 👍. Hopefully, it won't be delayed like an ammo order was yesterday, due to "civil demonstration". 😕 . As posted initially, this holster (velcro-backed) will be placed in truck console, and capable of use in a sling bag.

Back