testtest

Customer Service.

angus49

Alpha
Having a really hard time reaching anyone at Springfield. I ordered a Hellcat RDP with safety online through their sales site and thought all was fine. Got the sales confirmation with order number and all that. Checked a week later and it had been somehow cancelled. Now I can't get anyone on the phone to see what happened and reorder. Left two messages through their customer service form and called three times and whoever was "not available." Really? I want to spend money so I can change my EDC to their product and no one seems to care? How do I reach a real person, anyone know?

Having a really hard time reaching anyone at Springfield. I ordered a Hellcat RDP with safety online through their sales site and thought all was fine. Got the sales confirmation with order number and all that. Checked a week later and it had been somehow cancelled. Now I can't get anyone on the phone to see what happened and reorder. Left two messages through their customer service form and called three times and whoever was "not available." Really? I want to spend money so I can change my EDC to their product and no one seems to care? How do I reach a real person, anyone know?
Are you sure you were on the actual Springfield Armory website?

Springfield doesn't sell firearms directly to the consumer.

I would check your credit card statement for any fraudulent activity as you may have been on a fake SA website.

There's a lot of online scams going on where the scammers are posing as legit companies with similar sounding names to take advantage of the record number of firearms purchases.

Or more likely you used the find a retailer tab on Springfields website and bought the firearm through a 3rd party dealer whom may have cancelled the order for some unknown reason.

Last edited:
Finally got a reply from someone at Springfield and it was a spoof site. Was paying by paypal and it doesn't look like it happened so lucky there. Site appears to be shut down now. Really looking forward to getting a Hellcat RDP to replace my EDC Kimber .45. It's been a good EDC and has a green laser on it but with the world looking a bit wanky at the moment, everything will be 9mm here soon of the local gun shop ever has some again. Springfield says they're making them as fast as they can and selling them the same way. Like the redesigned trigger on the newest model as well as the Wasp and compensator. Hoping soon.

Finally got a reply from someone at Springfield and it was a spoof site. Was paying by paypal and it doesn't look like it happened so lucky there. Site appears to be shut down now. Really looking forward to getting a Hellcat RDP to replace my EDC Kimber .45. It's been a good EDC and has a green laser on it but with the world looking a bit wanky at the moment, everything will be 9mm here soon of the local gun shop ever has some again. Springfield says they're making them as fast as they can and selling them the same way. Like the redesigned trigger on the newest model as well as the Wasp and compensator. Hoping soon.
Glad you managed to not loose your $. Those spoof sites are the devil.

First clue was PayPal. Any gun site that lets you pay with PayPal is a scam because PayPal will not do business with gun sellers and most firearm accessory merchants.

I've bought plenty of guns on line. You just need to know what you want and make sure you're buying from a legitimate internet seller. And also use a credit card. Most credit cards have built in protection against fraud. And also make sure you have cleared your browser history BEFORE you go to the site you are buying from, then make sure you clear your browser history again immediately after the transaction and close your browser. Also be sure to get an order number or an invoice number and/or wait for the confirmation email that almost always comes shortly after placing your order. I can't stress how important all this is. Especially the part about only doing business with places you know are legitimate. Places like PSA, Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore, Primary Arms, Joe Bob's Outfitters, GunMagWarehouse, etc...

Of course if your local gun store has what you want IN STOCK and the price is comparable that may be the way to go, but what if you can't find what you want locally ? In the last 2 years the only gun I wanted that was actually available at a LGS near me was the VP9. Everything else I ordered on-line.

Could someone point me to the real SA customer service email address and phone #?
Here is the actual SA website:

It will have a link to Contact them on it as well.

Back