testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1705248986729.pngXD.png

What's barbaric, hitting their hands with a ruler ? Even after transitioning to public schools getting swats from teachers was a thing. The shop teacher at the first junior high I went to was legendary. His paddle, which he made, had holes in it and he swung like he meant it. It hurt 1000 times worse than that ruler on the hand. And if you flinched or jumped before the paddle hit, that swat didn't count and you got another one.

Even as a guy who got more swats than most, I think one of the problems with society today is that not enough kids get swats. That's how you have students beating the hell out of teachers. These kids grow up thinking there are no consequences for their behavior and it turns out they're right.
Agreed. My Dad had a cat-o-ninetails which he used liberally on my sister and me. It taught me to show respect.

You did not need drugs to cure ADHD in my day:

Nun: "Johnny, please quiet down."

Johnny: "No"

Nun: THWACK

Johnny: "Thank you Sister Ritalin, I'm cured!"

What's barbaric, hitting their hands with a ruler ? Even after transitioning to public schools getting swats from teachers was a thing. The shop teacher at the first junior high I went to was legendary. His paddle, which he made, had holes in it and he swung like he meant it. It hurt 1000 times worse than that ruler on the hand. And if you flinched or jumped before the paddle hit, that swat didn't count and you got another one.

Even as a guy who got more swats than most, I think one of the problems with society today is that not enough kids get swats. That's how you have students beating the hell out of teachers. These kids grow up thinking there are no consequences for their behavior and it turns out they're right.
I get what you’re saying about the current issues with the behavior of kids in school however teachers were hired to teach not beat on students.

a blind man goes into a eatery
the head cook notices him and his dog and comes out to help
Sir what can i get you to eat?? the blind man says bring me a fork that was used in your best dish
the cook comes back with a fork and the blind guy sniffs it and says LAMB, yes i will have one please. the cook is amazed and impressed

a few days go by the blind man returns, and asks the cook to bring him a fork once more. the cook goes back to the kitchen and over at his wife and says brenda, take this fork and rub it across your private region
she does and the cook walks out to see the man and presents the fork to him.

the blind man pauses and said HEY i didnt know brenda worked here

Back