testtest

Daffy Zone…..

Taking the kids to school this morning we saw 15-20 pigs in the meadow. I said to my kids "it would be nice to have 1 of the fsa triggers right now"! They watched the video.

1713364567972.png

with the meter not being there, why doesn't the company have the disconnect off! electric company wouldn't remove the meter w/o doing that 1st................well the smart 1's would anyways?
Every service I have ever changed I did my own disconnect and meter removal.
Com-Ed is like the cable company if it's not an emergency and if a service truck is not in the area you could wait forever..
That pic looks like a self made u-tube electrician, but I done a lot of service calls thanks to the u-tubers...

As a young detective I was the "go to" guy for the utility company investigator on power thefts. The utility would shut off power by removing the meter and seal the can. Some geniuses would try to put a jumper in to keep the power going. On a few occasions we found burned bits of clothing and flesh at the meter can. I found a couple crooks by checking ER's for electrical burns. And then there are the copper thieves who fry themselves cutting into what they thought were dead lines. Immediate feedback for evildoers right there.

As a young detective I was the "go to" guy for the utility company investigator on power thefts. The utility would shut off power by removing the meter and seal the can. Some geniuses would try to put a jumper in to keep the power going. On a few occasions we found burned bits of clothing and flesh at the meter can. I found a couple crooks by checking ER's for electrical burns. And then there are the copper thieves who fry themselves cutting into what they thought were dead lines. Immediate feedback for evildoers right there.
39b3ze.jpg

Back