testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1714497353382.pngsw.png

OMM my i must comment a flash back from my navy days
as a Chief Select...we had to do a hot dog and burger sale to raise money for something important i am sure
anyway those of us that were selected to be promoted in very short time had to run the event. of course those chiefs that were already promoted ...the e7 through e9s demanded we go fetch their meals etc and bring them to them at thier desk or aircraft etc
me...being the perpetual GOTCHA guy ..made up some ball par franks SPECIAL just for them. I acquired some 1/16th clear tubing and hmm fished it in the middle of the hot dog wiener ...sort of looked like an urethra tube

hang on... the tube was just below the surface of the ends, so you never knew until you took a bite
well received the order for 3 hot dogs to be taken to maint control to feed the master chief and desk chief
off i went with three specials , mustard, relish etc . i delivered and of course was told to put it on my tab...aka you are paying for it selectee... i just about fell on the floor when the e9 took a big bite of the ball park frank, the wheels were turning in his head as he tried to figure out WTF ...as the tube was dangling out of the end of the wiener he just bit into.
only thing that would have made it funnier, is if i had filled the tubes with something :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
omg it was the perfect revenge prank ever... i paid dearly later on hell night..
i still laugh to this day and when i talk to him... i try to remind him WHO BIT the VEIN, when we get to picking on each other. forever brothers but dam it was funny :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back