Belt Fed Emissary Friday at 4:42 PM #43,641 OldGrunt said: View attachment 119787 Click to expand... That's cold, Bad Santa, Bad.
Belt Fed Emissary Friday at 4:42 PM #43,642 Annihilator said: View attachment 119798 Click to expand... That dern bird
HayesGreener SAINT Friday at 5:08 PM #43,646 BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 119822 Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff Click to expand... Ha! A challenge!
BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 119822 Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff Click to expand... Ha! A challenge!
MN.Militia Hellcat Yesterday at 1:27 AM #43,647 Belt Fed said: That dern bird Click to expand... Bird is the word!
yotehtr Custom Yesterday at 8:57 AM #43,650 BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 119818 Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff Click to expand... Sometimes I wake up grouchy. Sometimes I let her sleep.
BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 119818 Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff Click to expand... Sometimes I wake up grouchy. Sometimes I let her sleep.
MN.Militia Hellcat Yesterday at 7:38 PM #43,652 Jfal said: View attachment 119843 Click to expand... I think I know this guy...