Lexie__M Professional Yesterday at 7:28 PM #43,828 BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 120264 Thank you for your indulgence , BassCliff Click to expand... Oh, lookie here, the apt what it looks like before the guy moves in. However after 12 weeks of living there you would have 12 weeks of pizza boxes and 12 weeks of empty bier cans and other crap fully covered the whole floor.
BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 120264 Thank you for your indulgence , BassCliff Click to expand... Oh, lookie here, the apt what it looks like before the guy moves in. However after 12 weeks of living there you would have 12 weeks of pizza boxes and 12 weeks of empty bier cans and other crap fully covered the whole floor.
MN.Militia Hellcat Yesterday at 7:28 PM #43,829 BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 120257 Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff Click to expand... I know what he's doing here...
BassCliff said: Hi, View attachment 120257 Thank you for your indulgence, BassCliff Click to expand... I know what he's doing here...
KillerFord1977 Emissary Founding Member Yesterday at 11:36 PM #43,831 MN.Militia said: I know what he's doing here... View attachment 120269 Click to expand... Add Baltimore, New orleans, and Philly to that list
MN.Militia said: I know what he's doing here... View attachment 120269 Click to expand... Add Baltimore, New orleans, and Philly to that list
R Retired Bum Professional Yesterday at 11:44 PM #43,832 And Detroit, NY, Minneapolis, or anything associated with a sanctuary city. SMH...