testtest

Daffy Zone…..

Hi,

View attachment 120336


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Josè Get the Helicopter.png
 
Hi,

I just wanted to apologize to the mods here. I recently posted a darkly hilarious meme that featured a political figure and it was deleted. Thanks for removing it and sending me a notice as to why, and not making a big deal out of it. I know you guys have a thankless job keeping the forum "clean" for families and corporate. I'll try not to make your job any more difficult.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
 
Hi,

I just wanted to apologize to the mods here. I recently posted a darkly hilarious meme that featured a political figure and it was deleted. Thanks for removing it and sending me a notice as to why, and not making a big deal out of it. I know you guys have a thankless job keeping the forum "clean" for families and corporate. I'll try not to make your job any more difficult.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
1ea1f0754a45b2735f25e18b3ab015c4.webp
 
Hi,

I just wanted to apologize to the mods here. I recently posted a darkly hilarious meme that featured a political figure and it was deleted. Thanks for removing it and sending me a notice as to why, and not making a big deal out of it. I know you guys have a thankless job keeping the forum "clean" for families and corporate. I'll try not to make your job any more difficult.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
IMG_5729.jpeg
 
Hi,

I just wanted to apologize to the mods here. I recently posted a darkly hilarious meme that featured a political figure and it was deleted. Thanks for removing it and sending me a notice as to why, and not making a big deal out of it. I know you guys have a thankless job keeping the forum "clean" for families and corporate. I'll try not to make your job any more difficult.


Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Suck up
 
Back
Top