testtest

Daily dose of ATF ....

The biggest reality here is that everyone is blaming the ATF but they are only pushing for these items because of pressure from the current administration.

I personally think the ATF as a government agency is way outdated myself and should be abolished. The ATF is being used to push a backdoor ban that the current administration can't get through the Senate.

Don't be confused by the depths that the current administration will go to meet their anti 2A goals.

I think we all agree. For the rank and file its not their job to make the rules , just enforce them. The politics of it all is what stinks. Nothing new here and just beating a dead horse, when I say, elections have consequences. I think many of us here would just like to see a government that lives within the confines of The Constitution .
As for myself, I’ll always play by the rules, but reserve the right to complain about it to my grave. I just want to pay my taxes, provide for my family and be left the heck alone.

I think we all agree. For the rank and file its not their job to make the rules , just enforce them. The politics of it all is what stinks. Nothing new here and just beating a dead horse, when I say, elections have consequences. I think many of us here would just like to see a government that lives within the confines of The Constitution .
As for myself, I’ll always play by the rules, but reserve the right to complain about it to my grave. I just want to pay my taxes, provide for my family and be left the heck alone.
….well put; Thank you.

If they go through with these rules will ATF waive the $200 tax and grandfather them in? What if some of the 10 million people who own brace pistols decide to register them and flood the NFA branch with millions of applications? I'd hate to think how long is it going to take to register millions of pistols. Remember we hear that they don't want to take guns away from law abiding citizens; however, in their eyes people out of compliance will no longer be law abiding and will be persecuted by federal agents.

1623289739190.gif

Back