testtest

Dang, Wife Said NO!

Oaktree45

Master Class
Every winter, along with snow, we usually get two or three ice storms. While my snowblower works great when we have those snow storms, it's useless against ice. I couldn't convince my wife that the Pulsefire that my local sporting goods store is selling is just what the doctor ordered for clearing ice from the driveway. RATS!

IMG_20221230_125856609_2.jpg

They had those at the local gun shop a while back, pretty pricy and i forgot how long that tank lasted but it was very long. they had a backpack for fuel that would last longer but if i remember right both of them together was like 12 to 1300 bucks. and no doubt i would set something on fire. i can't even shoot tracers without doing it.

They had those at the local gun shop a while back, pretty pricy and i forgot how long that tank lasted but it was very long. they had a backpack for fuel that would last longer but if i remember right both of them together was like 12 to 1300 bucks. and no doubt i would set something on fire. i can't even shoot tracers without doing it.
I've seen them in the $500 to $600 range in my area.

Back