testtest

danged squirrels

We’ve had more of a rabbit problem than squirrels. Gofers too. This year seemed weird because I never saw any rodent evidence of any kind all summer.

Then one rainy day I happened to spot this walking around the yard..

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 34
Yep everything put away for this year also. Between the extreme heat and the tree rats it was a disappointing year. Already planning to cit garden in half next year. Maybe I can control the problem easier. As far as snow goes it hasn't snowed here in almost 3 years. Really hoping I see it this year. Coming from New England region I really miss it especially in December.

Yep everything put away for this year also. Between the extreme heat and the tree rats it was a disappointing year. Already planning to cit garden in half next year. Maybe I can control the problem easier. As far as snow goes it hasn't snowed here in almost 3 years. Really hoping I see it this year. Coming from New England region I really miss it especially in December.
well i hate snow, so i'll ship you all of mine...free of charge..!!!!

as for next years garden, right now, i have no absolute plans... but many times in the past, i'll give up the veggies, in favor of all flowers. much easier to maintain, and no rodent issues......until they bury thier nuts, and i get tiny tree's growing..... :mad:

so right now, it might go that way next year.

well i hate snow, so i'll ship you all of mine...free of charge..!!!!

as for next years garden, right now, i have no absolute plans... but many times in the past, i'll give up the veggies, in favor of all flowers. much easier to maintain, and no rodent issues......until they bury thier nuts, and i get tiny tree's growing..... :mad:

so right now, it might go that way next year.
I will take it in December! After that you can have it back

Back