testtest

Danny was in town

Old_Me

Ronin
actor Danny Trejo was here in town, for Comicon, and i have a family member that works at the airport.

he was leaving the state for maybe another comicon, or maybe to get back home. she never got to ask him

well she said, she see's this "little guy" (he's 5'6") walking around, and he stops to ask her where the restroom was....lol

after that, he asked her a few more questions, and they took this selfie, she was all giddy, an actor that she has seen his movies would do this.

in fact she said, Danny was happily taking selfies (for free) with anyone, he was that friendly.....

at the comicon, taking pictures with the stars can be anywhere from $50 to $100...!!! she attended quite a few over the years.

i couldn't be any happier for her, she doesn't ask for much.

1667904096385.png

Very nice of him and good for her . The only actors I have met were James Drury who played " The Virginian " and Buck Taylor who played Newly O'Brian on Gunsmoke. There were to many people crowded around to get a picture with James Drury But I did get a couple pictures with Buck Taylor. Unfortunately , those pictures were lost when our home burned down in 2004

Very nice of him and good for her . The only actors I have met were James Drury who played " The Virginian " and Buck Taylor who played Newly O'Brian on Gunsmoke. There were to many people crowded around to get a picture with James Drury But I did get a couple pictures with Buck Taylor. Unfortunately , those pictures were lost when our home burned down in 2004
oh man, i sure do remember James Drury, and of course Buck...his dad was Dub a very fine character actor, in just about every western ever made.....

so sorry to hear about you losing those pictures.

back in our day, westerns were like all over the tv, weren't they..????

oh man, i sure do remember James Drury, and of course Buck...his dad was Dub a very fine character actor, in just about every western ever made.....

so sorry to hear about you losing those pictures.

back in our day, westerns were like all over the tv, weren't they..????
Oh yeah . That is what got me interested in guns as I stated in Anni's thread. I still watch the old westerns on youtube.

i went and printed up a photo on expensive photo paper, and went to wally's world for a frame.....

gave it to her last night, when i picked her up after work.

it was wrapped in a wally's world bag, and i told her not to drop it, or let it hit the walls/doors, as what's inside WILL break....

you'd have thought she was carrying a nuke device the way she took it outta the car and carried it into her apartment building...lol

i'm either gonna be getting a thank you email, or a "thanks alot for scaring the crap outta me, with all your warnings"...........later today.

:ROFLMAO: 🤪 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::LOL:🤪

who is/was Fred Bear..????
One of the pioneers of archery as a hunting sport. Started Bear archery in Grayling Michigan and was famous for his hunting trips filmed and broadcast on wide world of sports. Mainly known for recurve bows but they were also some of the pioneers of the modern compound bow.

One of his trademarks was a Borsolino fedora he wore hunting. This was something I picked up as a kid and I still wear a Fedora hunting to this day.

We used to visit the factory and his hunting museum before it moved to Ocala florida. Now all his mounts are in the archery hall of fame somewhere. I still have the Bear grizzly I picked off the ship floor and he signed.

Ted nugent even wrote a song about him.

Donna Douglas, Joe Namath and a few song writers (if you can call them famous) is all I can remember meeting. Lou Ferrigno was cool to talk to along with some crazy stories he had to tell. The kids enjoy having time with him and making crazy photos.

Attachments

• 20220325_214727.jpg
    20220325_214727.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
One of the pioneers of archery as a hunting sport. Started Bear archery in Grayling Michigan and was famous for his hunting trips filmed and broadcast on wide world of sports. Mainly known for recurve bows but they were also some of the pioneers of the modern compound bow.

One of his trademarks was a Borsolino fedora he wore hunting. This was something I picked up as a kid and I still wear a Fedora hunting to this day.

We used to visit the factory and his hunting museum before it moved to Ocala florida. Now all his mounts are in the archery hall of fame somewhere. I still have the Bear grizzly I picked off the ship floor and he signed.

Ted nugent even wrote a song about him.

ok...

funny, i used to watch that ABC show, "Wide World of Sports", but i, for the life of me, cannot recall ever seeing him.

ok...

funny, i used to watch that ABC show, "Wide World of Sports", but i, for the life of me, cannot recall ever seeing him.

I would imagine unless you were interested in archery it would not be memorable. There were lots of famous guest hunters with him. I remember Author Godfrey in Africa, Cliff Robertson for Polarbear.

Last edited:
Back