testtest

Dead Deer Carcass

No kids, no atv, I'd feel guilty dumping it...But I'm thinking I might, only because there really isn't another option, other than paying $200

we'll see what the stink is tomorrow....
It’s not dumping, it’s relocating. of course not in anyone else’s path or vicinity. I know what a stench you’re experiencing. Not sure of your terrain or landscape, putting a dead animal (that large) back where it came from is not by any means “dumping” refuse, especially when it will soon burst, and begin rotting away. It’s my understanding deer die in the woods : ) ! I’m sure you can find some neighbors or the volunteer fire dept would be kind to help, two man job should be enough, length of rope and a skid of sorts to drag in on makes it easier if there’s no grass. The rest of the carnivores and larvae will eat for a week or so.
Good luck.

1) We have 4 seasons. Summers are hot, winters are cold. Fall is the best time of the year ( for many reasons).

2) Well it isn't as good as Arkansas, but then we make up for it by not being Arkansas.

3) Real estate is up right now everywhere so it wouldn't be fair to say what it is currently. Generally speaking you get good bang for your buck with housing here. Land depends on how far away from the city you want to be.

4) St. Louis pizza is the best.
then i guess i had better hit the lottery and build a bio-dome.

i hate winters, i hate summers, i hate high taxes, i hate crowded cities, i hate chocolate in my peanut butter.

i guess my "dream place to live location" search will have to be more in depth, in the coming months.

no taxes, mild weather all year long, no humidity, housing with "some land", not a hole lot, maybe say about an acre, good police, fire, hospitals, doctors, pro 2A, shooting ranges/clubs, nearby, all for the beginning search.

thanks

i hate winters, i hate summers, i hate high taxes, i hate crowded cities, i hate chocolate in my peanut butter.

i guess my "dream place to live location" search will have to be more in depth, in the coming months.

no taxes, mild weather all year long, no humidity, housing with "some land", not a hole lot, maybe say about an acre, good police, fire, hospitals, doctors, pro 2A, shooting ranges/clubs, nearby, all for the beginning search.

thanks
Don't look in New Mexico!

Still will take months with lime to get rid of the smell, up until the liquids released and are dried, then there’s the flesh decomp. I would definitely drag it out by any means, maybe upon a plywood sled if necessary, to a location down wind. Not much a small county would do but put back into the wooded area.
I live across from a preserve and get road kill all the time, though local animal control comes out Mon-Fri‘s for the removal, dead deer seems to show up on holiday weekends when nobody is working. Doesn’t hurt to ask permission to return the decedent back to the habitat.
Get an ATV and drag it out to the woods, cite a health hazard to kids.
All good suggestions, but I live in city limits, ATV's are illegal on the roads here...and I don't have one anyway. Maybe tonight i'll tie it to my trucks hitch and give it the Clark Griswold treatment. I know with my luck I'll get ticketed...

thanks
1661634663060.jpeg

thanks
If you find a place with no taxes or even a place that isn't a backwoods :poop:hole with lower taxes than Missouri, you be sure to let me know. Or if you find a place more pro 2A.

So you know, I live about 40 miles from the city, I can **** off my back porch, shoot in my back yard, have a live band without pissing anyone off, my property line ends at the river, I'm surrounded by woods and fields on 3 sides. More than an acre, but not a whole lot, my county sheriff is on the radio every Saturday on a program called 2A radio and this county hasn't voted blue since Bill Clinton's first term. The private gun club I belong to is 8 miles away, has rifle and pistol ranges, 6 shotgun ranges, guided deer and turkey hunts available, breeds Brittany Spaniels, raises quail and pheasant and has a decked out lodge with a kitchen, an old woman who cooks to order and is heavily decorated with classic firearms and taxidermy.. And costs $150/year.

So it sounds like you're willing to live with weird and not very pro 2A for "Mild" weather. You should try California. 🤣

Last edited:
If you find a place with no taxes or even a place that isn't a backwoods :poop:hole with lower taxes than Missouri, you be sure to let me know. Or if you find a place more pro 2A.

So you know, I live about 40 miles from the city, I can **** off my back porch, shoot in my back yard, have a live band without pissing anyone off, my property line ends at the river, I'm surrounded by woods and fields on 3 sides. More than an acre, but not a whole lot, my county sheriff is on the radio every Saturday on a program called 2A radio and this county hasn't voted blue since Bill Clinton's first term. The private gun club I belong to is 8 miles away, has rifle and pistol ranges, 6 shotgun ranges, guided deer and turkey hunts available, breeds Brittany Spaniels, raises quail and pheasant and has a decked out lodge with a kitchen, an old woman who cooks to order and is heavily decorated with classic firearms and taxidermy.. And costs $150/year.

So it sounds like you're willing to live with weird and not very pro 2A for "Mild" weather. You should try California. 🤣
yeah, my health, the Mrs health ain't what it used to be. i mean let's fact it, we are in our 70's. tolerating weather extremes is not easy anymore. we do our best living when the temps up here are mild, like in the low 60's to mid 70's, and no humidity.

the "tax climate" is typical North East blue BS run....tax us to death, and spend that money, tax us some more.

we could have moved away decades ago, if it weren't for our kids.

as far as "Commiefornia"..???

dear god man.........the Mrs and me ain't that wacko yet........hell, i don't wanna lose everything when Commiefornia falls into the ocean.

yeah, my health, the Mrs health ain't what it used to be. i mean let's fact it, we are in our 70's. tolerating weather extremes is not easy anymore. we do our best living when the temps up here are mild, like in the low 60's to mid 70's, and no humidity.

the "tax climate" is typical North East blue BS run....tax us to death, and spend that money, tax us some more.

we could have moved away decades ago, if it weren't for our kids.

as far as "Commiefornia"..???

dear god man.........the Mrs and me ain't that wacko yet........hell, i don't wanna lose everything when Commiefornia falls into the ocean.
Florida is pretty cool.

why, you live there..??

don't want no dang yankee there..????

i promise, i can convert.......
Its not that. Hardly any doctors, criminals have free reign here., homelessness is a serious issue, killings every night in Albuquerque. Weather is warm, really its hot! Some like it and some don't. Housing has gone up tremendously and a lot of areas you need to have flood insurance- that's right, in the desert you need flood insurance. Plenty of Yankees here along with newer residents from California. Major city here is El Paso Texas, 90 miles away. There are problems with border crossings and all the stuff that goes with it. If I had to do it all over again I would have retired some place else. It was a lot different here almost 30 years ago. Wife is from New York i'm from Massachusetts. Oh, I forgot there is NO good pizza parlors here! I stayed here because of Air Force base and job when I retired from military.

Its not that. Hardly any doctors, criminals have free reign here., homelessness is a serious issue, killings every night in Albuquerque. Weather is warm, really its hot! Some like it and some don't. Housing has gone up tremendously and a lot of areas you need to have flood insurance- that's right, in the desert you need flood insurance. Plenty of Yankees here along with newer residents from California. Major city here is El Paso Texas, 90 miles away. There are problems with border crossings and all the stuff that goes with it. If I had to do it all over again I would have retired some place else. It was a lot different here almost 30 years ago. Wife is from New York i'm from Massachusetts. Oh, I forgot there is NO good pizza parlors here! I stayed here because of Air Force base and job when I retired from military.
Well at least you have a pretty decent churrascaria restaurant...😎

i have been to New Mexico many times as a trucker. funny how at the time, it looked like "the enchanted land"

Back