testtest

Dealing With Police After a Self-Defense Shooting

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
It's not like the movies. If you use deadly force to protect your life, you'll spend a LOT of time with the Police.

Daily Defense Season 2- EP 53 explains how to prepare for what comes next.

Simple, “I feared for my life” say nothing more until your attorney is present.
Every thing you say to law enforcement will be used in court against you if there is the slightest idea that you are not being honest or forthright in your statements.
In most situations (especially in a defensive shooting) you are not obligated to talk to law enforcement without your attorney.

them varmits are super fast little SOB's....

i probably could hit one..........but with my :poop: luck, he'll chase me all the more.

might need me a yeet cannon..????
You may have to resort to the water method.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1665354680469.jpg
    FB_IMG_1665354680469.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 76
Chipmunks are harmless critters that are in the Hamster and Gerbil family. Yes they do dig holes and live in the ground, if you don’t want them in your yard you can spread drier sheets or moth balls around the holes they have dug and they will move on. Killing them is unnecessary and drowning them is cruel. 😡
Yeah, more drastic measures are usually needed …

AC9A44D6-6A24-4D46-947C-AFBCD5127B29.gif

🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉
Kidding

To get back to the original topics, yea, I drifted off, sorry, when I was still working at my sheriffs dept, that’s where I had my CCW class at, and we were told after a self defense shooting incident, less said is better, it was suggested not to make any statements at that time, your adrenaline is high and you don’t want to say anything that you can’t take back after you calm down.

Back