testtest

Democrat Rep. James Clyburn: Purchasing Guns Is Like Owning Slaves

Guilty !!
I own guns and I have forced them to work, I also eat pancakes with Aunt Jemima syrup and eat Uncle Ben's rice.
I guess this means I have to turn in my white privileged card even though it never worked for me.
imma gonna keep all the cards i got.

imma gonna eat anything i want.

sooner or later the apocalypse will come, and people like you and me will be Kings of the survivors.....!!!!!!!

i'll be the NorthEast King,

you can be the MidWest King

and @Annihilator can be King of the Minions......

imma gonna keep all the cards i got.

imma gonna eat anything i want.

sooner or later the apocalypse will come, and people like you and me will be Kings of the survivors.....!!!!!!!

i'll be the NorthEast King,

you can be the MidWest King

and @Annihilator can be King of the Minions......
D0267406-9D5C-4ADC-8F93-5B5BED05F03A.gif

I live in an area where there are a LOT of people who are a mix of races, mostly of Caucasian/African but also a fair amount of Caucasian/Asian, Caucasian/Hispanic (Mexico, ElSalvador, etc. descent),. I can’t help but wonder just what is required to be “white” or “black,” or anything else. Almost all the cries of racism come from people of Caucasian/African descent. Very little from other folks. People are being used to further agendas of those benefitting from the division and hate for each other. What a crying shame!

Rep. Clyburn's time would better spent getting the illegal guns out of the hands of criminals, putting them in prison, and holding prosecutors accountable for no bail releases, where the perps often go right back to the same crimes after obtaining another illegal weapon, rather than an attack on law abiding citizens who don't commit these crimes., and all too often, are the targets of these lowlifes.

Rep. Clyburn's time would better spent getting the illegal guns out of the hands of criminals, putting them in prison, and holding prosecutors accountable for no bail releases, where the perps often go right back to the same crimes after obtaining another illegal weapon, rather than an attack on law abiding citizens who don't commit these crimes., and all too often, are the targets of these lowlifes.
Wow….. you mean lock up criminals and leave law abiding citizens alone?
What a concept.

Wow….. you mean lock up criminals and leave law abiding citizens alone?
What a concept.
Damn right! That's exactly what I mean. If only the left would work on this, there'd be a lot less deaths, and our country would be a safer place for it, but I guess that's too hard for those like Clyburn as it just doesn't fit their anti-2A agenda.

Edit for punctuation

Last edited:
Back