testtest

Deterrent for Houthis...

ex13F

Master Class
...doesn't seem to be working. Today's progress.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 052810.png

Screenshot 2024-01-28 052841.png

Screenshot 2024-01-28 053324.png

You’ve been listening to me too much 😜
actually, maybe yes, but i have been a huge proponent of "nuke'em"....for decades.

"nuke anyone" that starts all sorts of :poop: with America or it's allies.

does anyone recall the few seconds or minutes worth of the dog fight over the Libyan skies, when Khadafy thought he'd show "us" a lesson in air fighting..???

well, unless we (America and allies) show a super quick response and very severe attacks, these 3rd world countries, leaders, will never learn a lesson.

actually, maybe yes, but i have been a huge proponent of "nuke'em"....for decades.

"nuke anyone" that starts all sorts of :poop: with America or it's allies.

does anyone recall the few seconds or minutes worth of the dog fight over the Libyan skies, when Khadafy thought he'd show "us" a lesson in air fighting..???

well, unless we (America and allies) show a super quick response and very severe attacks, these 3rd world countries, leaders, will never learn a lesson.
If you reveal your cards often "aka tactics" the enemy will find a way to adapt and counter your fighting style so its best not to go on the offensive often with small skirmishes unless the goal is for an overwhelming victory or conquest.

Sad how weak obiden only plays the decisive leader when it's getting close to the election. He's pressuring Israel to scale back a justifiable offense against hamas to appease the pro gaza crowd. All to make him look stronger to voters.

Meanwhile, American troops are facing another ruthless enemy while our country has been invaded by millions...with his blessing. It must be exhausting, about time for another month long vacation.

This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back:

Condolences to the families of those injured and those who lost loved ones.
Do you really think anyone in D.C. gives a flying rats tail about 28 servicemen?

The last thing I'll probably say on this unless something more dramatic happens, is that we should keep this in perspective - what the Houthis are doing is but one part of a much larger, coordinated distraction and attempt to draw the West (the U.S. and Britain, specifically) into another M.E. conflict, and just as importantly - away from eastern Europe...and possibly a few other places of Axis-aligned interest.

Part of the problem is the attitude. You and I will never have peace, no matter how bad I want it if your sole goal is to kill me. My only options are (1) kick your butt so hard that you’re now scared to mess with me or (2) kill you before you get the chance to do a number on me. This exact same thing applies to groups in that neck of the world. The only thing they understand is brute force. They’re never going to “like” us or “be our friend”. They’re still Fighting the crusades. I’d personally like to see them afraid to mess with us. I sincerely believe that if a certain gentleman from Georgia had delivered a drop dead Hard 24 hour ultimatum when some of those clowns tok the embassy in Tehran and then followed up by blowing a city off the planet every 24hours until they backed off we wouldn’t be playing the games we’ve been playing in all the decades since. Tough? Yea. Inhumane. I don’t think so. How many lives have been wasted fighting petty wars against tin horn despots in the last 45 years? We all saw how fast QuadafI changed his mind when the F111’s hit his House…. I wouldn’t sacrifice one GI for all of the terrorists you can find. America should be your best friend IF you’re a friend and your worst nightmare if you’re not. Don’t ever send troops into harms way unless you’re going in to win, period.

Last edited:
Part of the problem is the attitude. You and I will never have peace, no matter how bad I want it if your sole goal is to kill me. My only options are (1) kick your butt so hard that you’re now scared to mess with me or (2) kill you before you get the chance to do a number on me. This exact same thing applies to groups in that neck of the world. The only thing they understand is brute force. They’re never going to “like” us or “be our friend”. They’re still Fighting the crusades. I’d personally like to see them afraid to mess with us. I sincerely believe that if a certain gentleman from Georgia had delivered a drop dead Hard 24 hour ultimatum when some of those clowns tok the embassy in Tehran and then followed up by blowing a city off the planet every 24hours until they backed off we wouldn’t be playing the games we’ve been playing in all the decades since. Tough? Yea. Inhumane. I don’t think so. How many lives have been wasted fighting petty wars against tin horn despots in the last 45 years? We all saw how fast QuadafI changed his mind when the F111’s hit his House…. I wouldn’t sacrifice one GI for all of the terrorists you can find. America should be your best friend IF you’re a friend and your worst nightmare if you’re not. Don’t ever send troops into harms way unless you’re going in to win, period.
No better friend, no worse enemy

Back