testtest

Deterrent for Houthis...

This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back:

Condolences to the families of those injured and those who lost loved ones.
biden talks the dooo dooo and does nothing
AGAIN, he is a traitor that only cares about his money

its a shame he does not get off the pot and pull a BIG STICK and whoop some rear
feral hogs is a great idea.
plus a few small nukes to yemen , followed by Tehran

Part of the problem is the attitude. You and I will never have peace, no matter how bad I want it if your sole goal is to kill me. My only options are (1) kick your butt so hard that you’re now scared to mess with me or (2) kill you before you get the chance to do a number on me. This exact same thing applies to groups in that neck of the world. The only thing they understand is brute force. They’re never going to “like” us or “be our friend”. They’re still Fighting the crusades. I’d personally like to see them afraid to mess with us. I sincerely believe that if a certain gentleman from Georgia had delivered a drop dead Hard 24 hour ultimatum when some of those clowns tok the embassy in Tehran and then followed up by blowing a city off the planet every 24hours until they backed off we wouldn’t be playing the games we’ve been playing in all the decades since. Tough? Yea. Inhumane. I don’t think so. How many lives have been wasted fighting petty wars against tin horn despots in the last 45 years? We all saw how fast QuadafI changed his mind when the F111’s hit his House…. I wouldn’t sacrifice one GI for all of the terrorists you can find. America should be your best friend IF you’re a friend and your worst nightmare if you’re not. Don’t ever send troops into harms way unless you’re going in to win, period.
This pretty much sums up Jimmah's legacy:

1706497139049.png

1706497218962.png

While you slept the Houthis were being deterred.

View attachment 51512
That USS Lewis B Puller was decommissioned in 1998, and transferred to Egypt. None of the Oliver Hazard Perry's are in US service now.

This is the USS Lewis B Puller that exists today.

1706541693927.png

It's been based off the "Horn" & Red Sea areas for a long time, and the 2 Navy Seals that were lost were operating from it.

That USS Lewis B Puller was decommissioned in 1998, and transferred to Egypt. None of the Oliver Hazard Perry's are in US service now.

This is the USS Lewis B Puller that exists today.

View attachment 51532

It's been based off the "Horn" & Red Sea areas for a long time, and the 2 Navy Seals that were lost were operating from it.
yup i saw FFG and said to self....thats an old pic we dont use them anymore
which is sad as they ARE a very formidable little ship

accommodations are not all that great, but still relativly nice for such a small ship

plus we could get into smalllllll ports and enjoy life
made the drunk walk down the pier easier

back to the houthies

Back