testtest

Did i buy the wrong gun?

Turner

Alpha
I appreciate the article on this matter but I need compact and I'm figuring how to hold the little bastard but I guess I need to work on finger pull because my shots go leftish and this is on my 9mm
I plan on buying the ra 3.10 double stack .45 to swap carrying.
Should I just spend more on alot of ammo or just slow fire and figure it out?

I appreciate the article on this matter but I need compact and I'm figuring how to hold the little bastard but I guess I need to work on finger pull because my shots go leftish and this is on my 9mm
Hire a competent instructor

We go thru grades 1-12 and then work instruction for a reason.

Do the same with a firearm

Practice, practice, practice at the reasonable ranges for the compact pistol you'll carry, 7-10 yards. You'll gain confidence with the pistol and improve your shooting to the point you can put all your rounds center mass.

I believe that’s the very first time I’ve ever heard a firearm referred to as a
“little bastard” 🤔

As mentioned get together with a competent instructor to show you proper technique and practice.

My opinion is don’t switch to a 45ACP until you master the 9mm

Everyone here has pretty much hit on it. Practice , practice, practice and spend your coin on training. You would be surprised what you learn in just 30 minutes with a well qualified instructor.

B2306FED-FBEB-42F8-91C1-A0224227ED5D.jpeg

Practice, practice, practice at the reasonable ranges for the compact pistol you'll carry, 7-10 yards. You'll gain confidence with the pistol and improve your shooting to the point you can put all your rounds center mass.
And then practice further out; the ball shooting in Indiana should be a stark lesson to everyone that accurate fire at longer ranges is an important tool in the toolbox…

I believe that’s the very first time I’ve ever heard a firearm referred to as a
“little bastard” 🤔

As mentioned get together with a competent instructor to show you proper technique and practice.

My opinion is don’t switch to a 45ACP until you master the 9mm
what keystone said:
"My opinion is don’t switch to a 45ACP until you master the 9mm"

what keystone said:
"My opinion is don’t switch to a 45ACP until you master the 9mm"
LOL, I started on .45ACP, but to be fair I'm old enough that my first time shooting a pistol was in the military on the M1911A1, and shortly later transitioning to the M9. Shooting scores improved simply because the M1911A1's at the time were so worn out, it was affecting accuracy.

First, what are you carrying? Second, why do you require a compact?

Back