testtest

Did you purchase a firearm last year?

Im thinking about something with my Remington. Im going to pick up a rail kit for my 590 and send my birdseye maple furniture to northern oak leather to work their magic.
Now for the Tac14, I haven’t decided just yet on a direction to go. I was hoping the industry may have responded some with some products for these but it has so far been limited.
This is the rail Im considering
And Norther Oak will do this to my birdseye.

View attachment 463
Nice Ginge, nice

SA 1911 (3).jpg365.jpg
A RO Elite 10mm...Professional 9mm...Sig P365 XL and a Weatherby Vanguard Lite 300 Win Mag

Well Bloodknight, there are those that call me a tad paranoid. :)
Hey ! After I was discharged from the Marines.I loved to walk in the forest,but every few steps I would turn around and walk backwards.To see if anyone was stalking me.Took years to get over it.Survival mode.;)

I made purchases...the most recent was my tactical 12ga, from the local Gander as it closed.

I feel for the Coast Guard, with all the potential paperwork they'll have to fill out from all these boating accidents...seems a lot of people are taking to the waves to relax, and escape all this gun-control madness, and just being careless while they're out in the sun ;)

Did not really buy any firearms but did put together a couple of those dreaded black rifles. One in .277 Wolverine and one in .450 Bushmaster. Really sad that they went overboard in that storm while sailing in Lake Michigan. :cautious:

For each gun I have at least 4 30 rnd mags. AR10 and AR15 alike my mag capacity ranges from 30 to 100 and total number of rounds I keep loaded in the mags are about 7,500 or more. This is my Boy Scout motto "Always be prepared"!

Only 10 rounders I have go in my Ruger Mark IV
All kinds of Glock and SCCY. Several Ruger 40, This 300 BO is my first
adventure out of the Pistol Cartridges.

For each gun I have at least 4 30 rnd mags. AR10 and AR15 alike my mag capacity ranges from 30 to 100 and total number of rounds I keep loaded in the mags are about 7,500 or more. This is my Boy Scout motto "Always be prepared"!
Agreed TEXASforLIFE. For the rest of my AR's chambered in calibers that can't use the 223/5.56 mags (documented in prior post above), I have a total of 5 for each (what comes with the rifle plus bought to total 5). This inclues 50 Beowulf, 458 Socom, 6.5 grendel, 6.8 SPC, 350 Legend, 450 Bushmaster, and 224 Valkyrie (which can use the 6.8 SPC mags so I got about 8 of these). So you see, I have a lot of Mags on store for each. Not only the ARs, but for my M1A, M14, RPR's in different calibers I have 5 each as well. Then for my 30 or so hand guns, I have a total of 7 for each. The 1911's share, so I got about 10-15 of these in .45 and about 10 for the 10mm. I have about 10,000 rounds of ammo, but not all of my mags are loaded. So do you think I'm prepared, or should I do more? :unsure::sneaky:

Agreed TEXASforLIFE. For the rest of my AR's chambered in calibers that can't use the 223/5.56 mags (documented in prior post above), I have a total of 5 for each (what comes with the rifle plus bought to total 5). This inclues 50 Beowulf, 458 Socom, 6.5 grendel, 6.8 SPC, 350 Legend, 450 Bushmaster, and 224 Valkyrie (which can use the 6.8 SPC mags so I got about 8 of these). So you see, I have a lot of Mags on store for each. Not only the ARs, but for my M1A, M14, RPR's in different calibers I have 5 each as well. Then for my 30 or so hand guns, I have a total of 7 for each. The 1911's share, so I got about 10-15 of these in .45 and about 10 for the 10mm. I have about 10,000 rounds of ammo, but not all of my mags are loaded. So do you think I'm prepared, or should I do more? :unsure::sneaky:
It's a start!!!!!!🤣 In my 15's I have 5.56, 6.5gren, 6.8spc, 300bo and my 10's are in 7.62, 6.5 creed, 260 rem and a lonely 243 win. That previously posted round count was just ars. In pistol I have 5.7, 9mm, 357 sig, 40 s&w, 10mm, 44 mag, 45 acp and 1 lonely 50 ae with loaded mag round count about 2k. My bolt and lever guns in 44 mag, 270 win, 45-70 gov't, 264 wm, 300 wm and 338 lm with mag round count at a low 200. I'm thinking about the 45 raptor. I think there is a 50 cal in an ar10 platform, forgot the name.

Back