testtest

Discussion: EDC’ing the Master Class 10-8 Performance 1911

Hello All,

does any one know the exact modal for the galco 2.0 holster in this video, the 10-8 performance 1911 is not in the options on the galco website? Is he using a Springfield Emissary holster or a Springfield operator short rail holster? Any help with part number.

Thanks
Laz
 
Yeah I’m aware of the tri top slide on the emissary, what throws me off is the holster in his video of you zoom in looks like it has a square tigger guard like the 10-8 performance 1911 has, and in the galco website the only Springfield gun section with a square tigger guard is the emissary.
 
Yeah I’m aware of the tri top slide on the emissary, what throws me off is the holster in his video of you zoom in looks like it has a square tigger guard like the 10-8 performance 1911 has, and in the galco website the only Springfield gun section with a square tigger guard is the emissary.
Oh yeah.. I forgot about that. Disregard my post.
 
Says Galco Concealable 2.0 holster.

Those are fairly newer with a cut fit optics.
I have one for a Glock I use for a CZ P-10C
 
Back
Top