testtest

Do you wear gloves?

I wear them year round for skeet

5.11 Unisex-Adult Modern https://a.co/d/bicLHp1
I’d try a pair if I could try them on first. If they’re not nice and tight I’d never wear them.

There is a 5.11 store near me. I wonder if they’d have them there where I could try a pair.

Generally I avoid 5.11. I know you LEOs like them, but I think they’re overpriced for my needs. I also have no desire to look like a cop. Which if you are wearing 5.11 pants you look like a cop. 🤣

Do you wear gloves at the range I don’t
I’ve tried multiple times just don’t feel comfortable no matter what style I’ve tried.

I’d try a pair if I could try them on first. If they’re not nice and tight I’d never wear them.

There is a 5.11 store near me. I wonder if they’d have them there where I could try a pair.

Generally I avoid 5.11. I know you LEOs like them, but I think they’re overpriced for my needs. I also have no desire to look like a cop. Which if you are wearing 5.11 pants you look like a cop. 🤣
Cabelas has them

Hatch brand ultra thin leather search gloves are also really good. I always carry a pair in my back pocket on duty when I have to pat down and or search someone but they're not cheap but I can say they do hold up... Just my two cents....
I still have a pair of those I used for duty years ago. Not much tactile sense but good for warding off cuts and needle sticks. Do the new ones let you use a screen?

Glad to hear they work for you. I tried on several different models in different sizes, as I liked them, but just couldn't get the right fit and feel for my hands. When buying gloves, I gotta try them on due to odd size hands, especially for pistol use.

Edit to add last sentence
I am fussy about fit as well. Ever since I was a young officer I bought my gloves a size too small and stretched them while wearing. My test is whether I can pick up a dime from the table while wearing them.

So I got a pair today glad I got to try them on I usually wear a medium but I got a small I want them tight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 73
Quick story about a pair of my gloves. My dad, my friend and I packed up Don's truck to head the 4 hours north to our hunting cabin.

When we got there I walk around to the back to drop the tail gate and there on the rear bumper sit a pair of my deer skin gloves. I must have sat them there while loading and forgot to pick them up.

They sat on the bumper of that truck going down the freeway at 70 mph and all the other bumpy roads and dirt trails for four hours. I was amazed...

Back