testtest

Dodge is getting it right

There is an argument to be made for a hybrid if you're west of the Mississippi. Not so much in the east where everything is closer.
"Everything is closer" he says ... except adequate number of charging stations. And when/if there are enough charging stations, the grid will be inadequate. And even when/if the grid is made adequate, no one will want to sit and wait for every 'on road' recharge.

No, we're a long ways from EV's today. The technology is just not ready yet.

"Everything is closer" he says ... except adequate number of charging stations. And when/if there are enough charging stations, the grid will be inadequate. And even when/if the grid is made adequate, no one will want to sit and wait for every 'on road' recharge.

No, we're a long ways from EV's today. The technology is just not ready yet.

electrical lines should be replaced, since what is on the poles now is old, that's a given. charging stations may be closer or easier to find here on the east, but one needs to consider the population and number of EV cars/trucks, needed to be charged during high temp/humid days when we have brown outs....didn't Commiefornia tell people NOT to recharge thier EV's.....what da hell you gonna do then..???

they will push the mass transit agenda.

it's gonna cost billions, for the grid, and support systems....and who pays for that..???
I'd rather take 5 minutes to fill up with gasoline than hours to fully charge an ev or even 30 minutes is ridiculous!
exactly, time wasted if the family is on a vacation, you would need travels plans, for motels, with reservations ahead of time.

might have to plan on a week vacation instead of 2 weeks.

They had the technology in 1966 to do this right.

Atomic batteries.jpg

I picked up a 1500 limited last year in August… once they work out bugs in the ramcharger, I’ll be interested.
Ford, Chevy, Ram.. show me one that doesn’t have problems.
I’m not interested in the I6 twin turbo yet, I’ll sit back and watch for that one. Over time, maybe…but first run in a truck (and a year behind the Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer) I’ll let that mature a bit.
Plan on keeping my 2023 Hemi for at least 6 to 7 years.
My 08 Laramie was a great truck I traded in for a 15. My 15 Limited also a great truck I traded in for my 2023. I’ve had fairly good luck with RAM. Their interior is the best out there.

Back