testtest

Does the Hellcat Have a Safety?

I wonder how many of those millions of first time gun buyers last year bought Glocks or other guns that only have a trigger safety? I wonder how many of those millions took a gun safety course or understand the concept of the brain and finger being the safety? I'm a big fan of a grip safety and the thumb safety although that doesn't mean those new gun buyers understand or would use a manual safety either. Here in Missouri anyone who can legally own a firearm can legally conceal carry a firearm without a license or training. For me, that's a scary thought.

That’s not Glocks only safety, they have 3 safety’s but as it’s been said before whether there is a slide mounted safety or not the only safety is ones trigger finger. This comment is moot when comparing autos to revolvers.

I will not buy a pistol without a safety, period! Nor will I buy one that doesn't have a hammer. I really like my XD-E and my Beretta Storm compact, both 9MMs but I miss having a .45 Auto, previously having two, so I'm looking at the Springfield 1911's.
If you have not purchased a Springfield.45 1911, since you have the XDE in 9mm. You should give the XDE in .45 a try. It is well worth the flexibility.
3.3 or the 3.8 barrel is a great choice

Back