testtest

Domestic terrorist?

ex13F

Master Class
Earlier this year we saw parents voicing their concerns at school board meetings labeled and investigated as domestic terrorists. Yet this happens and the article says that after the firearms were removed everything was just peachy and the parents were not notified. Fellas, we are living in The Twilight Zone.

ok, i did not read past the "transgender teacher threatened to shoot students"..

right there, is positive PROOF, that transgendered people have a mental illness....

i mean for crying out loud, one has to be "unstable" to think about changing thier sex.

i'm not sorry for what i said, i believe this.

Working with middle school kids as a transgender teacher would drive you nuts especially after listening to kids play "Dude Looks Like a Lady" all day on their electronic devices. Kids that age are very judgemental and unforgiving.
But they're mature enough to be allowed to decided to change their sex, right? :rolleyes:

01GYA8AHE4Y3ZQR5JW8ZA2R666.jpeg

After watching the news I feel like it's 1970 and I just dropped a tab and having a bad trip.Between all these shooting and transgender and transvestite what the hell is this country coming too. I miss our country. It's crazy it's not the same place I grown- up in . It's so very sad.

ok, i did not read past the "transgender teacher threatened to shoot students"..

right there, is positive PROOF, that transgendered people have a mental illness....

i mean for crying out loud, one has to be "unstable" to think about changing thier sex.

i'm not sorry for what i said, i believe this.
Yeah, because no teacher who isn’t transgender ever threatened to shoot someone, right?

Critical thinking…you may want to look into it.

Yeah, because no teacher who isn’t transgender ever threatened to shoot someone, right?

Critical thinking…you may want to look into it.
Well to be fair it is pretty rare. And the Trans people seem to be all up in arms these days. Trans day of vengeance and all that.

My personal opinion is there is nothing wrong with being gay, but believing you can change your gender or that a man can have an abortion means you have some, eh, mental disconnection and should probably seek some help from a psychologist/psychiatrist.

i don't recall ever reading a "normal" teacher ever making any such threats.....

again, transgenders have some screws loose.....and some missing parts.

they just ain't normal.
Didn’t say specifically “shoot”, but threatening to kill a student is threatening to kill a student…

I suppose you wouldn’t think this counted because it was just threatening to physically assault them (grab them by the throat).

Seriously—take 2 seconds and google “teacher assaulting student”…these were just the first two after the most current one in the OP.

Again: critical thinking.

After watching the news I feel like it's 1970 and I just dropped a tab and having a bad trip.Between all these shooting and transgender and transvestite what the hell is this country coming too. I miss our country. It's crazy it's not the same place I grown- up in . It's so very sad.
Me wonders when are the 99% of us that know our genders, going to tell the 1% that don't know theirs that enough is enough? They wanted recognition that transgender is a real thing. No problem, recognized. They wanted protections against discrimination due to sexual orientation/preference. I had no problem with that. They want to inject queerness into our schools curriculum to indoctrinate our children that this is not abnormal and to encourage them to include queerness and gender bending in their lives. SORRY, that dog don't hunt. Once you went after our youth you have now lost my support for ANYTHING you want. I had a grand daughter get invited to a "new club" in Jr. High School by a new teacher. She got there and discovered it was a LGBTQI+ fellowship club and left. She told me and I told her to tell Mom immediately. Mom was livid. Long story short is she went to the school and raised hell to the point that they threatened to call the police if she did not leave. She threatened an investigative news program if this was not dealt with swiftly. The club is dsibanded and the teacher is gone. They will not release any info concerning it because its a personnel issue and they can't discuss personnel issues.

Well to be fair it is pretty rare. And the Trans people seem to be all up in arms these days. Trans day of vengeance and all that.

My personal opinion is there is nothing wrong with being gay, but believing you can change your gender or that a man can have an abortion means you have some, eh, mental disconnection and should probably seek some help from a psychologist/psychiatrist.
There's an APP for that now....... unfortunately.

This is what happens when you have a bunch of immature, mentally irregular leftists in a position that they are not mentally and emotionally capable of handling. This also shows the double standard of the "education" system. Any person not a part of the special alphabet group would be fired and facing criminal charges.

Didn’t say specifically “shoot”, but threatening to kill a student is threatening to kill a student…

I suppose you wouldn’t think this counted because it was just threatening to physically assault them (grab them by the throat).

Seriously—take 2 seconds and google “teacher assaulting student”…these were just the first two after the most current one in the OP.

Again: critical thinking.
i don't have to.

the trans person is (to me) more prone to be mentally ill.

i'll think of those other teachers as "putting a student in his/her place" when they act up and perhaps commit some sort of act, against the teacher first.

won't be the first time, a student punched out a teacher all cuz the teacher gave the student a bad grade, or detention.

do you/did you, live in a utopian society and was your school "war zone free"..??

well i didn't, school violence from STUDENTS to students and students to teachers, students slicing tires of teachers cars, was an every day thing up here where i live.

so yeah, a freaking "war zone"

that "tranny" is mentally ill.

they all are.

i don't have to.

the trans person is (to me) more prone to be mentally ill.

i'll think of those other teachers as "putting a student in his/her place" when they act up and perhaps commit some sort of act, against the teacher first.

won't be the first time, a student punched out a teacher all cuz the teacher gave the student a bad grade, or detention.

do you/did you, live in a utopian society and was your school "war zone free"..??

well i didn't, school violence from STUDENTS to students and students to teachers, students slicing tires of teachers cars, was an every day thing up here where i live.

so yeah, a freaking "war zone"

that "tranny" is mentally ill.

they all are.
Tell me you have a serious case of cognitive dissonance without saying you’ve got a serious case of cognitive dissonance.

Back