testtest

Domestic terrorist?

When the loonies are in charge

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1518273459777.jpg
    FB_IMG_1518273459777.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 58
So.... true story:

When I was 4-5, my Dad was sitting in his rump sprung easy chair watching our 1953 RCA black and white TV that was the size of a washing machine with a 16 inch screen. As usual, he had a Blatz beer in his left hand and a shot and a butt in his right. I come toddling up to him and I point at the cigarette and asked "Can I try that?" He looked at me and said "Sure" and handed me the fag. I took a big drag on it and handed it back. I did not like the taste of it. Then I pointed to the beer and asked again, " Can I try that?" He handed me the beer and I took a swig. I did not like it. My Mom was in the kitchen making dinner taking this in, panics and starts yelling" Joe, Joe, what are you doing Joe!" Then I pointed to the shot with the same question. I took a gulp of the shot and I REALLY did not like that!.

In the absents of social pressure, I have not drank or smoked since. So when your son comes to you asking for a sex change, take him into the doctor (or Rabi) and have him circumcised. I think he will find that he may not want to go ahead with his ill thought out plans.

So.... true story:

When I was 4-5, my Dad was sitting in his rump sprung easy chair watching our 1953 RCA black and white TV that was the size of a washing machine with a 16 inch screen. As usual, he had a Blatz beer in his left hand and a shot and a butt in his right. I come toddling up to him and I point at the cigarette and asked "Can I try that?" He looked at me and said "Sure" and handed me the fag. I took a big drag on it and handed it back. I did not like the taste of it. Then I pointed to the beer and asked again, " Can I try that?" He handed me the beer and I took a swig. I did not like it. My Mom was in the kitchen making dinner taking this in, panics and starts yelling" Joe, Joe, what are you doing Joe!" Then I pointed to the shot with the same question. I took a gulp of the shot and I REALLY did not like that!.

In the absents of social pressure, I have not drank or smoked since. So when your son comes to you asking for a sex change, take him into the doctor (or Rabi) and have him circumcised. I think he will find that he may not want to go ahead with his ill thought out plans.
i vaguely recall the Sammy Davis (and maybe dean Martin movie??) movie, where he is in England? and someone calls out the window, the word you used to describe a cigarette.

well Sammy thought the student was calling him that....English word for a cig.

then the student calls out for that smoke again, using that word, Sammy said something like, "i'm gonna kill him"...... :ROFLMAO:

Way back in the ‘70’s my buddy sent me a photo of a huge billboard on a hill somewhere in Europe of a sign ‘FAG‘ displayed like the “HOLLYWOOD“ sign is in L.A. He said this was a brand of cigarette out there knowing it’s Brit slang. I think I still have that photo buried somewhere.

But thanks to the world wide internet and this discussion extension, I now learned it was a German auto parts manufacturer Fischer's Automatische Gussstahlkugelfabrik. So if someone asks to pass the FAG catalogue, they’re probably shopping wheel bearings and the sort…

F43E15AD-D912-429B-8989-7D732A77F113.jpeg

Way back in the ‘70’s my buddy sent me a photo of a huge billboard on a hill somewhere in Europe of a sign ‘FAG‘ displayed like the “HOLLYWOOD“ sign is in L.A. He said this was a brand of cigarette out there knowing it’s Brit slang. I think I still have that photo buried somewhere.

But thanks to the world wide internet and this discussion extension, I now learned it was a German auto parts manufacturer Fischer's Automatische Gussstahlkugelfabrik. So if someone asks to pass the FAG catalogue, they’re probably shopping wheel bearings and the sort…

View attachment 38818
I know it is or at least a bearing manufacturing company.

I know it is or at least a bearing manufacturing company.
it's really quite funny how something in one country means something totally different in another.

same holds true for some words or meanings here in the states.

what is annoying, is how someone has to back track, and explain what they meant, as right away, someone is always butt hurt

it's really quite funny how something in one country means something totally different in another.

same holds true for some words or meanings here in the states.

what is annoying, is how someone has to back track, and explain what they meant, as right away, someone is always butt hurt
That is why they say that the English language is the hardest to learn and understand. The same word can have dozens of different meanings depending on where you are, different spellings as well. Gray, grey. Colour, color.

That is why they say that the English language is the hardest to learn and understand. The same word can have dozens of different meanings depending on where you are, different spellings as well. Gray, grey. Colour, color.
and do not forget the accents of the various parts of this country..

with my New England accent, i can get along with NJ, NY, Philly, and Florida people, as many move down there..>!!!!!

heck, i can even speak Cuban......with the perfect accent, and they will understand me

here...i'll demonstrate.....

"Ricky Ricardo"......and......."babaloo".......

see...??

you understood me...>!!!!!!!!

heck, i can even speak Cuban......with the perfect accent, and they will understand me

here...i'll demonstrate.....

"Ricky Ricardo"......and......."babaloo".......

see...??

you understood me...>!!!!!!!!
"Loooo-seeee, you got some splaineen to dooooo...." ;)

I can teach you to do a perfect Mel Gibson Australian accent. Just read this aloud:

"Oil drave thet tinkuh!" :LOL:

Back