testtest

Doomsday Preppers

This actually poses a legitimate question of when does one cross the threshold from prepper wanting to be “prepared” for a host of situations to all out crazy, paranoid zombie apocalypse prepper?
My wife and I were talking about that earlier. She said it's a fine line between the two, but she's wrong. When you can't walk through a room in your house without running into canned goods and freeze dried lettuce you have went well beyond being prepared. It's an obsession and you need help. If you have 4000 gallons of water in 55 gallon barrels in your basement you need help. My wife's sister and her husband have 55 gallon drums of water in the basement. They rotate it out and have tablets they drop in and whatever. My brother in law has always been a little whacked and his brothers are both full on conspiracy nuts, but I never expected my sister in law to tell me she thinks the Chinese are going to hit us with an EMP at some point.

Prepared is buying extra canned goods when they are on sale and having a shelf out in the shed for them. A deep freeze where you can save tons of money buying meat in bulk. A well and the means to pull water out of it with or without electricity. Weapons and enough ammo goes without saying.

That's not a fine line, that's a gaping chasm.

Backwards Kentucky, not really. You do know “but probably not” that Kentucky is home to one of the largest army base in Central America which is known as
Fort Knox where (all) the gold is kept.
yes, i heard of the fort.

i had to look up Leavenworth, i thought that too was in KY, and well, it is not.

as i looked up Leavenworth, i got a laugh out of thier "open hours"

United States Penitentiary Leavenworth
No reviews · Prison
1300 Metropolitan Ave
Open 24 hours · (913) 682-8700

and "backwards" as in, "living in the woods, in shanties or underground caves, with dueling banjos", and that can be in any state in the states, it's just it was mention Kentucky this time...

who knows, maybe the next apocalyptic prepper will be in Walla Walla, Washington, down by the river, in a van

Last edited:
If that house ever sells can you imagine what the new owners will find hidden in the walls? And you know there has to be a secret tunnel to somewhere.
oh yeah, a hidden tunnel leading to Crispy Creme donuts and maybe KFC

they are ALL scripted.

reality is fake.

we'd have a more enjoyable time watching a soap opera, where Katie's baby belongs to Sam, but Sam loves Frank, and Frank is really a transgender bartender from Waterloo, Iowa.
I knew Frank when he was Francine! Nice girl at the the time. Always wondered what happened to her. Well, now I know.
SPOILER ALERT- Katie is in love with Frank too!

Ok, seriously, if we get invaded and they come upon this house he’s going to multiple grenades or an RPG through the windows. This is beyond nuts. 9A8ADCF8-3257-44A4-9313-86118B23246E.jpeg

My wife and I were talking about that earlier. She said it's a fine line between the two, but she's wrong. When you can't walk through a room in your house without running into canned goods and freeze dried lettuce you have went well beyond being prepared. It's an obsession and you need help. If you have 4000 gallons of water in 55 gallon barrels in your basement you need help. My wife's sister and her husband have 55 gallon drums of water in the basement. They rotate it out and have tablets they drop in and whatever. My brother in law has always been a little whacked and his brothers are both full on conspiracy nuts, but I never expected my sister in law to tell me she thinks the Chinese are going to hit us with an EMP at some point.

Prepared is buying extra canned goods when they are on sale and having a shelf out in the shed for them. A deep freeze where you can save tons of money buying meat in bulk. A well and the means to pull water out of it with or without electricity. Weapons and enough ammo goes without saying.

I fully understand your statement. I have had a few friends recently decide to jump into the deep end without first checking the water depth.

I have a 55gal drum of water but it’s for hurricanes, not the apocalypse 😝. Oh, and only one.

Some of those guys are nuts, but if they spend their time digging shelters and stocking up for Armageddon it gives them something to do and keeps them from other mischief.

Following Hurricane Ivan, which devastated my area, the morning after the National Guard came down my rural road passing out ice, water, and MRE's. When the found out my 95-year-old Mom lived with us they made extra trips with ice and water. I could write a book about the challenges we had in the recovery and what we have done to mitigate problems from future storms, and I give high marks to National Guard, the US Public Health Service, FEMA, and state and county government for their response. I still have several cases of MRE's stashed that are 18 years old and unopened. The expiration date is long past, but I think they are still OK in those sealed pouches.

We have fortified our house against high winds and I have a 40kw diesel generator that powers both houses. Had I taken those preparation measures prior to the hurricanes, it would have brought raised eyebrows from some of my neighbors.

This actually poses a legitimate question of when does one cross the threshold from prepper wanting to be “prepared” for a host of situations to all out crazy, paranoid zombie apocalypse prepper?
i say, make sure the cable bill is paid up each month.

then have it on something like TvLand, and have some popcorn and soda ready. have them watch reruns of any black and white tv show.

that'll drive them nuts, so much so, they will run outta the house fast.

zombies like ......."living color"

I knew Frank when he was Francine! Nice girl at the the time. Always wondered what happened to her. Well, now I know.
SPOILER ALERT- Katie is in love with Frank too!
"As the world, turns", "these are the days of our lives", where, "Ryan's Hope", was to be in a room at "General Hospital", when the "Edge of night" came and fell on, "the Bold and Beautiful", and "All my children", were illegitimate snot nosed pukes, that had to work thier butts off, for the "Rich man, poor man" of "Dallas"..

I have a 55gal drum of water but it’s for hurricanes, not the apocalypse 😝. Oh, and only one.
you know what...??

what about toilet(s).......i mean, the crap, in the crapper, has to go someplace..... like where..??

would it be a portable toilet? one that you must change out the plastic bag, or take it outside and empty it?

would a zombie buker have a flushing toilet? would they have a septic system?

i mean, hey, food comes in...then need to go out.......

what about a stock pile of toilet paper...??

are these the folks that raided every walmart during the pandemic of all the toilet paper..???

"As the world, turns", "these are the days of our lives", where, "Ryan's Hope", was to be in a room at "General Hospital", when the "Edge of night" came and fell on, "the Bold and Beautiful", and "All my children", were illegitimate snot nosed pukes, that had to work thier butts off, for the "Rich man, poor man" of "Dallas"..
I know who really shot JR, but I'm not telling.

you know what...??

what about toilet(s).......i mean, the crap, in the crapper, has to go someplace..... like where..??

would it be a portable toilet? one that you must change out the plastic bag, or take it outside and empty it?

would a zombie buker have a flushing toilet? would they have a septic system?

i mean, hey, food comes in...then need to go out.......

what about a stock pile of toilet paper...??

are these the folks that raided every walmart during the pandemic of all the toilet paper..???
toilet paper? Hah! that's why i save all my old t-shirts.

Back