testtest

Echelon Colored Grip Modules

Got my OD green module yesterday. Great color, a true OD green, nice and dark, unlike Glock’s poopy brown take on it. Color is the polymer not cerakoted.
Similar to Walther and HK’s version.
Very happy with it.
IMG_4030.jpeg
IMG_4029.jpeg

Got my OD green module yesterday. Great color, a true OD green, nice and dark, unlike Glock’s poopy brown take on it. Color is the polymer not cerakoted.
Very happy with it.View attachment 53001View attachment 53002
That is awesome. Thanks for posting some pics of it. Mine's on order. Was curious if the color would be good, can see now that it looks great 👍

Very nice! Did you get it from SA and if so, is it the standard or aggressive grip texture? Haven’t seen any comments yet on the aggressive grip texture. It’d be nice to spend a day shooting with every combination of frame/backstrap size and grip texture to dial in my preference.

Very nice! Did you get it from SA and if so, is it the standard or aggressive grip texture? Haven’t seen any comments yet on the aggressive grip texture. It’d be nice to spend a day shooting with every combination of frame/backstrap size and grip texture to dial in my preference.
They need to get all frame sizes, textures, and colors available. Seems like they're slow walking these out.

Hey with your two other backstraps that came in the box did you get a small (S) and a large (L)? Mine came with two large (L), the grip module has the medium (M) installed.

Back