testtest

Echelon first impressions

And I agree with you and trust me I am very conflicted.
I didn’t pay any taxes when I picked it up which honestly I was very surprised about and I don’t need the money it’s just to me something else to buy ammo for and probably shoot very little.
I’ll give it some time before I do anything.

I will say this if I decide to sell it it will be to an FFL licensed dealer and if they attempt to give me a low dollar amount I’ll keep it.
It's automatically only worth 75% of New . If you allow an FFL to make any you are speaking about 35-40% less . Anyone would be foolish to let it go for less or expect to get much more . If they are selling for $600.00 New - $375.00 in your pocket would be doing pretty well .

Picked mine up today at the LGS. Was also considering the Walther PDP 4" full-size. After handling each one at the counter, I picked the Echelon. Just felt slightly better in the hand, and felt more solid to me. That is, it didn't have the slide-to-frame rattle that most Walthers have. I know that doesn't affect accuracy, but it's always mildly annoyed me. Since there's already enough going on in life that annoys me, I figured I'd go with the gun that doesn't. Oh, and it was $10 lower in price. Hey, 10 bucks is 10 bucks! ;)

So far,I'm impressed with it. Haven't gotten it to the range yet. Hopefully this week. But it fits my hands well, seems well-made, doesn't rattle, looks good, has a really good trigger - with an amazing reset!, low bore axis, and has excellent mag capacity. If it proves reliable and accurate, that'll complete the package.

The only weird thing with mine is that instead of small, medium, and large backstraps - it cam with 2 mediums and a large. Phone call on Monday....

Last edited:
Made it to the range today - the Echelon did not disappoint! I put about 100 rounds through it, with no failures. Groups about 3 inches high from point-of-aim at 25 yards, rested. Shooting at steel, however(10-15 yards) - seemed to hit dead on. Good session!

IMG_4089.JPEG

IMG_4091 (3).png

Back