testtest

Edge Pistol 5.56 10.3" - Availability????

I'm looking at some Feyachi on amazon that are $25 right now. Are these what you are running? do they absolute co-witness with the romeo 5? I'm thinking about giving them a shot for that price - https://www.amazon.com/Feyachi-Comp...07NQ5VV7D/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Yes and yes. They do not spring up automatically like Magpuls by the way. You just lift them up manually then you have to press the button to fold them back down. They co-witness perfect with the Romeo 5, seem to be fairly well built and hold zero just fine.

Yes and yes. They do not spring up automatically like Magpuls by the way. You just lift them up manually then you have to press the button to fold them back down. They co-witness perfect with the Romeo 5, seem to be fairly well built and hold zero just fine.

Just ordered a set (Feyachi) before dinner. :)

Most likely, but they are still what I run as my backups on my two most recent builds. I'll get around to putting better sights on them one day. I often build my rifles piece-by-piece as my finances allow.

Believe me, there are far worse BUS out there. Look at the reviews for these too. I'm clearly not the only one running them on actual rifles with no problems.

Just ordered a set (Feyachi) before dinner. :)

I have a Feyachi WML with a pressure switch that I paid $40 for. I never had a light on a weapon because frankly in my situation I don't need one. Nevertheless I put the Feyachi on a Magpul forend on my Mossberg 500. That means the light moves every time I pump the action. Apparently this is inadvisable. I've put probably 1000 rounds, all 00B through it since and the light still works just fine. Came with 2 rechargeable batteries and a charger too. Yeah it's Chinese, just like almost every other brand of WML, but what are ya gonna do. No way I was gonna spend $300 on a WML when I don't even need one.

I have a Feyachi WML with a pressure switch that I paid $40 for. I never had a light on a weapon because frankly in my situation I don't need one. Nevertheless I put the Feyachi on a Magpul forend on my Mossberg 500. That means the light moves every time I pump the action. Apparently this is inadvisable. I've put probably 1000 rounds, all 00B through it since and the light still works just fine. Came with 2 rechargeable batteries and a charger too. Yeah it's Chinese, just like almost every other brand of WML, but what are ya gonna do. No way I was gonna spend $300 on a WML when I don't even need one.
going to check them out

Back