Food grade water totes

Attachments

• 495512B9-1FD5-47C3-8B1F-C36E74CC8C8D.jpeg
    495512B9-1FD5-47C3-8B1F-C36E74CC8C8D.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 2AB24A79-7387-48E1-BFE5-0030F1B77095.jpeg
    2AB24A79-7387-48E1-BFE5-0030F1B77095.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 226
I concur with minuteman196 about those companies products. My wife and I use to spend a couple hundred bucks every month at Emergency Esstentials until they closed all their stores and do business only on line. They had a larger client base online then those at the stores. Sadly, that's not my wife or I, we want to see the product, try it, not buy site unseen so we miss the stores. We also miss power bars called 'Millenium Bars' for they were a 400 cal. bar with five yr shelf life. I just inspected my bugout bag and found my bars were five yrs out of date. I figure I can live on three bars a day for several days; lightens the load. Also believe that LDS Sales (usually with Deseret Industries stores & LDS Services in Utah) will sell to anyone. Most of their products have 25 yr shelf life, but just the basic supplies for cheaper. What I'm trying to figure out is how I'm goin' to eat being a severe diabetic; no carbs, corn, potatos, grain, pasta, rice, etc.

I have about 2 weeks worth (for two people) of MRE's packed away.
The wife & myself are pretty adept at living off the land, also.
You may as well order a month supply kit for both yourself & your wife, just to be safe, and above all else buy a quality water filtration system so you know you have clean water!

Remember the rule of 3's:
You die when you lack 3 minutes of oxygen
You die when you lack 3 days of water
You die when you lack 3 weeks of food

Katadyn personal filter (this is their flagship model that is certified by the US Govt to filter even irradiated water sources): https://www.katadyn.com/us/us/470-8013618-katadyn-pocket_usa
1583541910457.png

Katadyn group filter: https://www.katadyn.com/us/us/257-8016389-katadyn-expedition
Just as powerful, but even though it's much larger it also filters 4x as much water per minute:
1583541964935.png

Food grade water totes
. Please be careful when buying those totes! Always question who you are buying from. I work at a place that use these to add ingredients to our products. In small amounts there are ok but larger amounts can be problematic. Chemical additives to our products are stored in these and there are warning labels on the totes. Now take into consideration that you can bleach the insides and the warnings could be because of lawyers. :). Lawyers ruin everything.

. Please be careful when buying those totes! Always question who you are buying from. I work at a place that use these to add ingredients to our products. In small amounts there are ok but larger amounts can be problematic. Chemical additives to our products are stored in these and there are warning labels on the totes. Now take into consideration that you can bleach the insides and the warnings could be because of lawyers. :). Lawyers ruin everything.

Back