testtest

Everytown for Gun Safety is Big Mad

The runs on Guns and Ammo, highlight just how much a large majority of people don't abide by Everytown's beliefs. I wouldn't be surprised if a subset of these gun buyers are new to firearms, and might of had anti gun feeling before this pandemic.

I stopped by my local Shoot Point Blank store and there were more LEO’s in the store than general public. This speaks volumes to the issue.
I spoke to one about how he feels and his consensus is this is going to get real bad before it gets worse than anyone can imagine.
The store has a very small supply of AR platform rifles in 9mm and 22 only and limited ammo. I’m checking back tomorrow for hopefully some bulk
5.56/.223 they did have some great prices on 45ACP 230 grain.

I've mentioned it before, that when we get their "surveys" and other propoganda, I remove any identifying info, such as mailing address, barcodes, et, then tear it all up and send it back to them in the pre-addressed/stamped envelope they conveniently supply. It's unsolicited mail that I did not request.

What has me more worried than anything else is letting prisoners out. I’m afraid this is going to become a defend yourself situation especially if law enforcement is infected to a point that the ranks are diminished. I’m not trying to propagate fear but government is saying this week will be defining in how the fight is going against the pandemic.

government is saying this week will be defining in how the fight is going against the pandemic.

I was reading an article earlier that said today's "new" cases are actually post-peak due to the 14 day latency period between actually catching the disease, and showing symptoms.

Today's "peak" (symptoms) is actually 2-week-old data for actual, new cases. They are saying we are past the peak of actual new cases.

Some interesting data here:

I do agree, though, that releasing prisoners ("oh, it's only work-release prisoners...") is going to cause more potential problems than anything else. More criminals free, + fewer LEOs on-duty, + those who are on-duty have "do not engage" restrictions, = more people wanting to protect themselves. And, potentially NEEDING to protect themselves.

I am SO glad I don't live in an urban area. More now than ever.

The runs on Guns and Ammo, highlight just how much a large majority of people don't abide by Everytown's beliefs. I wouldn't be surprised if a subset of these gun buyers are new to firearms, and might of had anti gun feeling before this pandemic.

On another forum I am a member of , A guy who lives in the NorthEast art of Illinois was talking about eole who he knows are of a certain olitical arty who thought guns were bad , who now are asking him how to acquire these items . So yes it is true that many are changing their minds , at least for the immediate time being. Not just a few either.

To let everyone know .... I am having troble with my comuter.
The :( letters between I & k ... O & Q ... and T & V. I haven't forgotten how to s ell they don't work anymore.
Time for a new keyboard papa, if cleaning doesn't work. They're fairly inexpensive depending on wired or wireless models, etc., and can be found at multiple online (Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart) outlets, or other outside stores if you dare to venture out. I'm sure you already know this, but figured to test out my keyboard to see if any letters were also missing 😆😆 .

Back