testtest

Everytown Introduces New Gun Tracking Software in Baltimore

I was reading that after so many days, they (FBI) is supposed to get rid of your background checks ,ok, how do we know that this being done, and we are not on someone’s software list somewhere......just sayin, with today’s climate on the push for more gun control, I wouldn’t put it past them that we are on some kind of software.
Who could doubt that it is a sure thing "we" are on software? 2A folks, 1A folks, Patriots, Conservatives, Christians, and minute details of your preferences are profiled on "your" dossier. Nor is it ever disposed of. It's where "purge lists" originate.

The only secrets the Government can keep are from it's own citizens.

C. Sumpin

I think it’s great news that they have finally identified straw purchasers as the source of all the crime in Baltimore. That was one of my favorite episodes of The Wire.
I think it's cute that they think that all the gun crime in Baltimore comes through FFLs.

Somehow, I don't think DeShawn on da corner is gonna sign up for the new software. Just a hunch. Gimme fiddy, get a gat. Note: I am the furthest thing from a racist. I am a realist.

I was in Baltimore last week for surgery at Johns Hopkins. Arrival time, 05:30 on a Wednesday. 40-45 degrees and drizzling. DOZENS of people just sittin' on the stoop, sittin' on benches, wandering around on the sidewalks. Not "working folk" either - not a suit or tie among them. Most were in filthy sweats; some had jeans on. Many looked to be completely homeless.

This, a block from one of the most prestigious medical facilities in the nation.

The problem in Baltimore isn't a gun problem.
The problem in Baltimore is a crime problem.

I think it's cute that they think that all the gun crime in Baltimore comes through FFLs.

Somehow, I don't think DeShawn on da corner is gonna sign up for the new software. Just a hunch. Gimme fiddy, get a gat. Note: I am the furthest thing from a racist. I am a realist.

I was in Baltimore last week for surgery at Johns Hopkins. Arrival time, 05:30 on a Wednesday. 40-45 degrees and drizzling. DOZENS of people just sittin' on the stoop, sittin' on benches, wandering around on the sidewalks. Not "working folk" either - not a suit or tie among them. Most were in filthy sweats; some had jeans on. Many looked to be completely homeless.

This, a block from one of the most prestigious medical facilities in the nation.

This is absolute proof that, like every "Gun Safety" scheme the Bloomberg group comes up with, it is not designed to actually combat crime, rather it is designed to intimidate and hassle legal gun owners and legal gun dealers.

And that’s not just Baltimore, when I lived in Connecticut we had Hartford Hospital. Very prestigious however the area surrounding the hospital crime riddled. 😕

We had shot spotter in Vegas during the concert shooting. Try finding out what happened to the data. Try finding out what happened to the metro officer in charge of the system.

Back