testtest

Expensive Afternoon

Needed a refrigerator quick this summer and bought a no frills model, no water, no ice maker. About $800 for 21 cu. ft. I read a lot of comments and reviews about problem brands and avoided those. The technology put into appliances makes for shorter working lives. No one keeps any of these things 20-30 years any longer, they'll never last.
My mom had a GE refrigerator that lasted for 40 years! It never needed servicing in its lifetime. You will never see that again.

Agree with this 100%. On the last several years we replaced the stove and refrigerator, and bought a brand new dishwasher (there wasn't one in the house already). Also bought a dryer and 2 washers (first washer died shortly after warranty expired).
We definitely prefer Home Depot over Lowes, but after a lot of research, it doesn't seem that they all have the sme pricing. Seems sales are more driven by the manufacturer than the retailer. Plus, everyoen price matches eachother anyway

We started buying from a mom and pop local store and couldn't be happier with our experience.
Now, we were told by multiple sales people to stay away from Samsung as their are no repair people anywhere near us, so you can't get it services. Hopefully you don't have that issue
I’m in a major metropolitan area so that probably isn’t an issue.

My wife when we were young and inexperienced put a full length body pillow in the wash machine. I was walking down the hall to check when it went off balance and watched as the washer literally jumped in the air and underneath exploded. It was pretty trashed.

Back