testtest

Expensive ammo

Norma shooting has .308 Win - 150 Gr - FMJ - Norma Tactical - QTY 20 for $15.29 ($16.99 with 10% off with code Halloween, expires 10/31) Free shipping on $150

.308 WIN – 150 GR – FMJ – NORMA TACTICAL – QTY 20

Or 147gr box of 50 for $38.24 ($42.49 - 10%)

308 WIN – 147 GR – FMJ – NORMA TACTICAL – QTY 50

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered 200 rounds. Came out to $170 after tax and shipping. That's much cheaper than the big box stores. Saved about $100 right there. Awesome.

Going by current pricing, is over priced for 9mm FMJ range ammo and a fairly good deal for 9mm JHP or HP's. With some packaging can be hard to spot differences too? With some HP's noticed same price as FMJ range ammo. 7.62x39 for $8.99 to $13.99 boxes are same just different wording is all for an example.

I saw a guy make that mistake the other day. He picked up what he thought was 3 boxes of WWB 9mm FMJ. But it was actually JHP. When he got to the register and they were $32/box (pretty good price for a box of 50 imo) instead of $18/box he was kinda surprised lol.

I saw a guy make that mistake the other day. He picked up what he thought was 3 boxes of WWB 9mm FMJ. But it was actually JHP. When he got to the register and they were $32/box (pretty good price for a box of 50 imo) instead of $18/box he was kinda surprised lol.
Yep, that's a surprise alright!
Is a little above and below on JHP's, depending on where from, so is a fair price, but is still not what intended or thought? - Isn't always so easy to spot differences especially when some places do and don't have price tags on products and some things are stocked or placed in wrong areas by others? Usually like tags more because things are more evident with the exception of when the tags are placed over important areas.

Norma has 9mm 115 or 124 FMJ on sale this week, $17.99 for 50.
Still free shipping on $150
maybe ammo prices are starting to drop a little now?

9MM LUGER – 115GR – FMJ – NORMA RANGE & TRAINING – QTY 50
9MM LUGER – 124GR – FMJ – NORMA RANGE & TRAINING – QTY 50
I think they are. I'm finding 115-124 grain FMJ 9mm for $17.99 to $19.99 for a box of 50. Several different brands such as Remington, Federal, CCI, a few others that I've used many times. Found those prices at a couple of my LGS. Strangely though, .45ACP is still vacant at most of them, no FMJ or JHP.

I think they are. I'm finding 115-124 grain FMJ 9mm for $17.99 to $19.99 for a box of 50. Several different brands such as Remington, Federal, CCI, a few others that I've used many times. Found those prices at a couple of my LGS. Strangely though, .45ACP is still vacant at most of them, no FMJ or JHP.
I found 45 for 59.00 100 pack at bass pro

I found 45 for 59.00 100 pack at bass pro
I'll have to check that out, I have a Bass Pro Shop about 10 miles from me, but they always seem to be out of .45ACP. I did, however, catch a good deal on Barnes XTC 115 grain 9m JHP a couple of weekends ago, $15.99 for a box of 20 and I've always heard Barnes is good ammo, although I've ever shot it. I usually don't shoot 115 grain 9mm unless I'm just target plinking but I figured that was a good deal on JHP so I put them back in the stockpile just in case.

Thanks to 10 mm I pick up my 5 boxes 50 in a box 16.99 9 mm 115 perfect target ammo thanks again my friend
No prob I always trying to look out for my friends.

I just picked up some 9mm, 22lr ammo and 1lb of Lil'Gun smokeless last night from my local Bass Pro so I can load some 220gr .300AAC subsonic.

My local store had all the major calibers in stock last night and they even had a bunch powders and primers. Things are hopefully looking up.

Last edited:
Just ordered 4 boxes of CCI Blazer .45 ACP 230 Ball @ $26 for 50 rds at www.buckinghorseoutpost.com in Wyoming, ordered from them before. Also, FREE2021 gets you free shipping over $75 and there's no tax charged, on my order anyway. They have some Black Friday ammo specials as well, if you sign up for their email, such as CCI 9mm/115gr for $17. Five boxes gets you to $75 free shipping with the code, not the worst deal. ;)

Back