testtest

Fauci on Gun Violence: ‘How can you say that’s not a public health issue?’

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Wow....I have heard it all now, Dr. Fauci is saying gun violence is a public health issue, seriously, what does he know, he couldn’t even get right the COVID-19 stuff, my opinion he knows his time is short on the pandemic and now to stay in the so called highlight, he is switching to guns.

So now we are taking gun advice from a physician? Why doesn't he call Nasa and tell them how to build their next machine, if he is an expert about all things. Like I said in another post, sometimes they get stuck in thinking their thought process is superior. When in reality that is the most juvenile concept.
Maybe he should stick with medicine.
That is the problem today. People who play football or pretend (act) on tv think they know everything about something and spout off at the mouth. NO you know how to act or throw a ball, that is what you are good at. Be thankful and zip it about things you are not so good at.
Do these people go into the kitchen at a restaurant and start telling the cook how to cook? Women getting their ideas and listening to the hags on the view about everything? That is what is ruining this country.

A National emergency should be declared and a warp speed vaccine developed and distributed for errant (non) thinking folks; Politicos and their hacks have priority, followed by the (fake) news media, Holywood types and knee taking sports figures next, followed by all those suffering from BLM/Antifa/cancel culture syndrome, and finally to all those in the general population suffering from the leaning tower of Pisa (to the left) disease.

Clarity of thought, brilliant Conservative postures, Patriotic tendencies, love of the Declaration of Independence of The United States of America and its Constitution, thirst for history, swelling of pride (some call Nationalism) for your Motherland, yearning for (very) limited government, slamming the borders closed, freedom of choice, affection for Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, rejection of mob thought and violence are just a few experiences that are not negative side effects but evidence you are inoculated and returning to vibrant health. Some may need follow up jabs.

Well, of course it’s a health issue guys. After all, didn’t he - or somebody like him - also say recently that “we have an epidemic of gun violence “? There ya go !
You rednecks are so ignorant sometimes. Can’t understand BCL*
I guess we also have a “crisis in American education” to boot...
I’m embarrassed.

*Basic Circular Logic aka liberal straight thinking

All above except the last: sarcasm alert

Wow....I have heard it all now, Dr. Fauci is saying gun violence is a public health issue, seriously, what does he know, he couldn’t even get right the COVID-19 stuff, my opinion he knows his time is short on the pandemic and now to stay in the so called highlight, he is switching to guns.

Thanks for post Anni,
The guy's one step loser to burying himself for what he is?
Quack, hypocrite, overly egotistical charlatan come to mind?

The other thing to keep in mind? Some people like to shake things up to disorient other people?

He’s being used as a tool by this administration to sell their gun control policies as a health concern versus a limit on citizens rights granted under the 2A. They think that he is highly respect by some in this country, so if this comes from him, It may convince more people that the government has more of a right to do this in the name of a health concern vs restricting peoples rights. Just my opinion.

So if it's a health issue what part of the body needs treatment to correct the problem???? Is there a surgical option for this health issue, if not then what other medical options would be appropriate? A new medication or maybe the health community needs to develop a new vaccine so we can immunize those who are prone to violence. If not perhaps those folks who are so affected should be housed in institutions or perhaps even prisons should they have been convicted of a crime against others. But oh wait, didn't we use to do that to address these social ills. I wonder why it didn't work?

Considering that Fauci has "flip-flopped" more times on Covid issues than pancakes at I-Hop, and he think's he become somewhat of celebrity all I think of Fauci as this...

1618943211785.png

So if it's a health issue what part of the body needs treatment to correct the problem???? Is there a surgical option for this health issue, if not then what other medical options would be appropriate? A new medication or maybe the health community needs to develop a new vaccine so we can immunize those who are prone to violence. If not perhaps those folks who are so affected should be housed in institutions or perhaps even prisons should they have been convicted of a crime against others. But oh wait, didn't we use to do that to address these social ills. I wonder why it didn't work?
The treatment is they legalize drugs and everybody “self-medicates” themselves back to the summer of love.
No, thanks.

He’s being used as a tool by this administration to sell their gun control policies as a health concern versus a limit on citizens rights granted under the 2A. They think that he is highly respect by some in this country, so if this comes from him, It may convince more people that the government has more of a right to do this in the name of a health concern vs restricting peoples rights. Just my opinion.
Agreed. Manipulation comes to mind? They're using anything and everything from any angle they can to manipulate their agenda? Can tell from the words and actions? Biden's actions generally indicate he's stretching the truth. Fauci? Not going there too far. He's as bad as 27 cent cigar? And, yes is just my opinion from following several sources since both showed up in public spaces. Have seen better used car salesmen?

Thanks for post Anni,
The guy's one step loser to burying himself for what he is?
Quack, hypocrite, overly egotistical charlatan come to mind?

The other thing to keep in mind? Some people like to shake things up to disorient other people?
"The guy's one step loser to burying himself for what he is?"
Edit: The guy's one step closer to burying himself for what he is?

Last edited:

the main reason why he said that is cuz people are not wearing masks as they shoot.

it's really a no-brainer

16BBEED8-FD59-4CF6-8F70-6C4EC70EDD14.gif

Back