testtest

FBI Processes Record Breaking Number of Background Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated, and glad to read it, hopefully this will “turn” the “anti-gunners” to the “good side”. I have read several and even heard a lot of these are first time buyers. Maybe, just maybe they will see guns don’t just walk down the street and start shooting all by themselves. Also as @Talyn and others have posted, new gun owners comes new responsibilities.

Hell, I'd think just the BUYING PROCESS would be an eye-opener to most of them. Someone here posted a meme in another thread, woman at the counter with purses full of sanitizer and TP, hollering "but I need it NOW!". These are the people who think it's as easy as buying a loaf of bread, to walk out with a handgun.

Guess what, folks...these are the rules YOU enacted, and now they're making it hard for YOU to protect yourself.
Shoe's on the other foot, eh?

Hell, I'd think just the BUYING PROCESS would be an eye-opener to most of them. Someone here posted a meme in another thread, woman at the counter with purses full of sanitizer and TP, hollering "but I need it NOW!". These are the people who think it's as easy as buying a loaf of bread, to walk out with a handgun.

Guess what, folks...these are the rules YOU enacted, and now they're making it hard for YOU to protect yourself.
Shoe's on the other foot, eh?
"...Guess what, folks...these are the rules YOU enacted, and now they're making it hard for YOU to protect yourself.
Shoe's on the other foot, eh?"

And they're the ones who will scream the loudest because the process is impeding them personally. You know, the "me, me, me" folks. It's okay to them if others are inconvenienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back