testtest

Federal monthly Ammo subscription, would you?

shanneba

Custom
I see that Federal is offering a direct 250 rounds/month, (3,000 rounds/year) Ammo subscription.
5 boxes of ammo every month for ONE Year.
Every month, your order will be processed and shipped on the same day you first registered for your subscription.
($300 early cancelation fee)

American Eagle loads, available now-
115-grain 9mm Luger (AE9DP, $139.99 per month) $28.00 /box
180-grain 40 S&W (AE40R1, $151.99 per month) $30.40 /box
230-grain 45 Auto, (AE45A, $169.99 per month) $34.00 /box

limit one subscription per caliber per household
(No additional shipping charge)

FEDERAL CONNECTION

I see that Federal is offering a direct 250 rounds/month, (3,000 rounds/year) Ammo subscription.
Every month, your order will be processed and shipped on the same day you first registered for your subscription.

FEDERAL CONNECTION

Thanks for the post and info shanneba,
Simply put w/o other details? No.

no thanks.

i had signed up for emails, telling me when ammo was available, and never got those, only stupid emails about other crap. (other people at various websites, said they got the ammo emails....(uh, am i the wrong color or in a no ammo zone??)

then too, that'll be a direct charge to my credit card, no thanks

i can get very easily to anyone of like 7 places in my state and get ammo now, and frankly, a whole lot cheaper.

Those prices look a bit high.

I just bought WWB 9mm 115gr FMJ in the 200 pack at Academy Sports for $69/pack. That’s essentially $0.35/round.

Even got 400 rounds of .45 ACP 230gr FMJ ball direct from Sig Sauer for $0.48/round. Academy has 230gr WWB for $0.50-0.55/round.

Only benefit I could see to that subscription is that you can count on it coming. But lately supply hasn’t been a factor.

W/O much upfront details of the contract spelling out details such as including S&H or not, pricing variables if any, is almost a personal info grab scheme or to just rake in money from those gullible enough to go for it. From what little info seen on site, doesn't really do anyone much good, even the ammo mfg's image.

FEDERAL CONNECTION
That's a hard pass for me. $28 a box of 50 9mm range ammo is highway robbery!

I can get brass cases range 9mm ammo locally for $15-$17 a box of 50

That's a hard pass for me. $28 a box of 50 9mm range ammo is highway robbery!

I can get brass cases range 9mm ammo locally for $15-$17 a box of 50

On local, here too, especially with common calibers. Details matter. On finding more difficult calibers, it may be of some use? But, there's reloading to help counter that issue and few calibers were listed upfront in info. If free S&H? "Free S&H" from some other online GS's could help further doom the scheme. - Nothing's ever free, is always some sort of cost involved.

On local, here too, especially with common calibers. Details matter. On finding more difficult calibers, it may be of some use? But, there's reloading to help counter that issue and few calibers were listed upfront in info. If free S&H? "Free S&H" from some other online GS's could help further doom the scheme. - Nothing's ever free, is always some sort of cost involved.
Midway USA and PSA offers free shipping often even on ammo.

Midway has some of the best prices currently on 5.56 IWI brand ammo that comes in a box of 30 rounds. The price per round is typically cheaper then even sourcing locally.

Midway USA and PSA offers free shipping often even on ammo.

Midway has some of the best prices currently on 5.56 IWI brand ammo that comes in a box of 30 rounds. The price per round is typically cheaper then even sourcing locally.

Agreed. Have noticed that from time to time too. Both can be good places to shop. Midway's usually good for finding ammo that's difficult finding locally or elsewhere at fair prices.

ok.....i just got the email, and they basically WARN YOU about cancelling..

Users must commit to a one-year subscription; limit one subscription per caliber per household. Early subscription cancellation incurs a $300 fee. Only available in states where it is legal to order ammunition online.

so they can "stick it"........

they'd be lucky enough to get people to sign up, those people, that do not shop around most likely.

Back