testtest

Feinstein's Gun Ban Introduced in Congress

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Ok, here goes Feinstein again with an assault weapon and magazine ban, doesn’t effect criminals, just us, the law abiding citizens.

Time to send these fukwads back to remedial reading class and have them read the Constitution again, and again, and again. Every one of them have forgotten the oath they took when they were sworn into office.

And, as I've stated before, anyone that voted for this anti-2a regime, or supports it in any way, shape, or form, is complicit in the destruction of this nation.

From Feinsteins website:

From Feinsteins website:

It just amazes me as to how supposedly "educated" people (politicians) cannot grasp the concept of "shall not infringe". I'm in no way, shape, or form a doctor, but there is something missing in their brain matter and the ability to comprehend.

Last edited:
This bill was timed perfectly with the other two bills that just got shoved through the house with the objective being step #1 to create a registry step #2 ban the sale and transfer of certain firearms, then step #3 complete confiscation because they will know where the firearms are supposed to be and who has them.

It just amazes me as to how supposedly "educated" people (politicians) cannot grasp the concept of "shall not infringe". I'm in no way, shape, or form a doctor, but there is something missing in their brain matter and the ability to comprehend.
Its called “control”

dems want control. Over every aspect.
freedom does not allow for control.
Firearms do not allow for control

Ok, here goes Feinstein again with an assault weapon and magazine ban, doesn’t effect criminals, just us, the law abiding citizens.

Thanks for posting story Anni,
Am thinking Feinstein may either have watched too many episodes of lost in space, has ice cream brain freeze or can not comprehend the meaning and her duty of protecting rationale of the founding of this nation, the framing of our Constitution, it's Amendments and very possibly all of the above? To me, she's a disgrace.

Am thinking she shows signs of being mentally unstable like an alcoholics distorted perception of this world or completely stressed out and misguided from office held? In any case, is not showing rational thinking is she?

She should also likely step down and resign before her fiascos completely disgrace our country and herself further?

There's nothing "missing in their in their brain matter" and they most assuredly grasp the concept of "shall not infringe". The fact is that it's far more important to them to have the control and the final say, than for them to homor either the constitution or their very own oath to 'protect and defend' it. None of her stats she's stated in the bill are accurate, but they don't even care about the accuracy anymore since they know there will be few who will contest it.

There's nothing "missing in their in their brain matter" and they most assuredly grasp the concept of "shall not infringe". The fact is that it's far more important to them to have the control and the final say, than for them to homor either the constitution or their very own oath to 'protect and defend' it. None of her stats she's stated in the bill are accurate, but they don't even care about the accuracy anymore since they know there will be few who will contest it.
Yes, many of us know that, like you know/say too.
Was trying to step around some of "that" instead of in it.
Am thinking there's much more that goes unsaid for various reasons?
For example, the recent gun surge and ammo buy out by the people in this country says many things without saying verbal words? Some people like Feinstein may be unable to read the forest's signs? Other than that? Somethings go unsaid?

Hopefully the Republicans will gain back the Senate in the mid-term elections. I'm concerned about my state of Missouri. Even though we're a Red state, Senator Blunt has decided not to run and I'm concerned the Republicans won't have a strong candidate to put up.

Maybe you didn't notice that Roy Blunt voted to confirm Merrick Garland today. There are several strong candidates, including Eric Schmitt. Maybe even Greitens. It's almost certain that Blunt's seat will remain red. And hopefully be filled by someone who is less of a pompous a$$ who isn't half in bed with democrats.

"...far more important to them to have the control and the final say, than for them to honor either the constitution or their very own oath to 'protect and defend' it."

Hence their not grasping (honoring) the concept of "shall not infringe". ;)

Back