testtest

Feinstein's Gun Ban Introduced in Congress

I don't know about anyone else but I am 62 years old and I can without a doubt say I have heard of Feinstein's bill for no less than 20 some years.
When oh when are these old relics going to retire-I am getting tired of hearing the same old name's-PELOSI-SCHUMER-FEINSTEIN-SCHIFF-they all need to retire!!

I don't know about anyone else but I am 62 years old and I can without a doubt say I have heard of Feinstein's bill for no less than 20 some years.
When oh when are these old relics going to retire-I am getting tired of hearing the same old name's-PELOSI-SCHUMER-FEINSTEIN-SCHIFF-they all need to retire!!
Sometimes am thinking there's some warped government retirement plan at work in DC. - OJT is loong gone for them. Should be mental competency tests for government employees and Representatives. If there is? Am thinking they failed that too.

On the bright side, Schumer pretty well conceded that HR8 will probably not pass on the senate floor. He's going to be as surprised as anyone if it goes through.
Maybe so? Maybe not? Thing is? Lot of talk, energy and taxpayer money wasted on or about lousy plans not going anywhere. But? The wasted time and money is costing average person things more important from being done too. Like Democratic crap pursuing Trump instead of virus calamity is just one of many examples?

Democratic Dog and Pony shows cost and cause taxpayers more money and more importantly citizens more misery than relief.

Last edited:
On the bright side, Schumer pretty well conceded that HR8 will probably not pass on the senate floor. He's going to be as surprised as anyone if it goes through.

I would think all these gun bills are dead in the senate. I think the dems put them all up to patronize their base and in the hope that by introducing a bunch of new bills that optically appear ridiculous and draconian, some " Compromise" can be attained and they can possibly get " Universal background checks" or extend the NICS time limit for delayed transfers. I think at this point most republicans and some democrats are and should be scared to support any gun control bill as it likely will result in losing their seat in the next election.

I would think all these gun bills are dead in the senate. I think the dems put them all up to patronize their base and in the hope that by introducing a bunch of new bills that optically appear ridiculous and draconian, some " Compromise" can be attained and they can possibly get " Universal background checks" or extend the NICS time limit for delayed transfers. I think at this point most republicans and some democrats are and should be scared to support any gun control bill as it likely will result in losing their seat in the next election.
The Feinstein bill is so tyrannical it would end in violence if passed and enforced, maybe that's what someone wants, but that's the absurd trajectory it invites.

Our House of Representatives is just about a joke. The Reublicans did the same thing, repealling the Affordable Care Act just to placate their voters when they knew it would go nowhere. What a huge waste of time.

Unfortunately, a lot of folks in Congress just simply do not care what the Constitution says.

Back