testtest

Feral packs of humans

I saw a video last year that showed a young child ( African-American ) , maybe 5 years old , who was using the Fxxx you phrase on a police officer and would hit this officer every so often.

I don't remember if the officers were there for one of the childs parents or if it was a neighbor . What should have been done , IMHO , was to have found the childs parent (s) and told them to stop this childs actions or be arrested for assualt.

This child had to be taught to act like this to the police , therefor the parent and/or family members had to do the teaching and encouraging such behavior.

Here is the whole story telling about what took place ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...icers-try-execute-warrant-murder-suspect.html

It is so sad to know that children are being raised like this.
a good back-hand to the face will solve his issue.

What we have is a breakdown of basic moral values. People, especially children, do know right from wrong, they just don't care. Our society has deteriorated to a point where its filled with anger, hate and injustice. I fear it will only get worse.
Children don't know right from wrong unless they are taught at a very young age. When you have parents who teach their kids this kind of behavior , at this age , you end up with nothing but heathens. Just think what this child will be like as a young teen . You all know what he is likely to be like as an adult.

If you don't correct bad behavior at a young age it just keeps manifesting till you can no longer correct it. No matter what you do. Sad , sad , sad.

What we have is a breakdown of basic moral values. People, especially children, do know right from wrong, they just don't care. Our society has deteriorated to a point where its filled with anger, hate and injustice. I fear it will only get worse.
It's greater than just the parents, it's part of the larger agenda.

Last edited:
It's greater than just the parents, it's part of the larger agenda.

That is a thought provoking article

Maybe beating the crap out of your kids isn’t the answer, then.
Kids react differently to different corrective measures. All it took for my brother was to get slapped by mom or get a spanking from dad. Those things never deterred me. I mean as a small child sure, but at some point I was no longer afraid of spankings. Dad knocked me around a little. Until I was about 14. I moved out a few months before my 16th birthday.

Maybe beating the crap out of your kids isn’t the answer, then.
You don't have to " beat the crap " out of your kids to make them mind. A good swat on the rear end when young gets them started on the road to good behavior. Some take more , some less.
I never said anything about beating a kid and don't condone it . There are plenty of ways to stop bad behavior when a child is young.

These days if you just give a child a swat on the butt and someone reports you , you are in trouble most of the time. That is what I was referring to for #2 in my post.

The Chicago-Cook Co juvenile corrections/justice/detention system is dead.

Kids are doing crimes that used to be something only expected of an adult. Armed Robbery, Gun Violence, Murder. And they’re getting away with it every day in every neighborhood. If the adults aren’t being charged and incarcerated, expect more of the same as these feral urchins grow.

Been that way I believe for the past 20 yrs (?) when the Libs decided that “zero tolerance“ such as in instances of school classroom violence, was too harsh a penalty, this expanded to the juvenile system. Think it was called a classroom to prison reform program $$$ - how did that work out ???

The standard 20 yrs ago in which kid-felons, usually violent crimes but also repeat offenders, would be held in detention until a court date. Now, anything less than Murder and these ferals are released to an adult/keeper, and even still there’s ankle monitor release for gun violence and even for homicide.

Oh and now juveniles are 17 yrs old and younger. Used to 17 was considered an adult for charging and sentencing. They changed a law that gave judges the discretion not to try juvenile felons in adult court too.
There was talk awhile back about mugshots were no longer being taken for juveniles and their arrest records wouldnt include juvenile arrests, not sure if that ever came about along with doing away with a “gang affiliation database”. Seems they didn’t think ‘the kids’ shouldn’t be demonized for pillaging and violence. Again….How did that work out ???

Violent feral packs are racking up multiple arrests and are released before the paper work is done, leaving an always empty juvenile detention center ….hmmmm, they not using jails for criminals of any age yet police stations are filled with aliens sleeping and carousing on the floors and halls.

I remember years ago walking a kid up to the office. He may have been a 4th or 5th grader and I don't believe I was his teacher. But on the way to the office he said, "What are they going to do in the office that hadn't been done to me at home?" It was a statement that I never forgot. Psychologists will tell your that much bad behavior is caused by negative relationships. Kids who have bad relationships at home will usually have bad relationships with others in the community and at school. I found that shaping behavior in the classroom helped kids learn to make better choices which led to better relationships with their peers and at home as well. The goal was for kids to accept responsibility for their behaviors and choose more desirable actions that enables them to connect with others. Yes, you can say I was a "mindbender" but operant conditioning, the method of learning that employs rewards and punishments for behavior is basicly how we all learn. Another thing I came to realize about many of the kids I worked with was that most of them were usually the last one picked and the first one picked on.

Last edited:
I'm a white guy adopted and raised by a Mexican-American family since I was 1.5. I'm the youngest and the only one who was adopted. My parents went out of their way to make me feel like I was part of the family including whoopings when needed.

My parents knew who my friends were(Hispanic and White). My dad owned an auto mechanic shop surrounded by cantinas. I knew several women who worked in those places who had children from different men. I always felt bad for those kids.

One of my major goals in life was to make my mom proud. I think I did that. One of the saddest days in my life was when she passed in November of 2021. Though she didn't get past the 4th grade, she was one of the smartest people I ever knew.

For me the structure I got from my family, including the discipline, kept me out of trouble. I always had something to do. Marine Corps boot camp in October of 1976 wasn't that tough for me because I was already used to living on a schedule and following orders. She didn't want me to enlist but she sure looked proud when I came home on leave..:)

I found my biological mom in 1990 and boy am I glad she gave me away, really glad...:) I think kids need love and structure and discipline but I've never had kids of my own, so what do I know.

The gangs have learned that the justice system goes light on kids. They are recruiting them as young as 12 years old. They use these kids as thieves knowing full well that, if caught, they won't get much more than a lecture and then be sent right back home.

Here in Shelby County, TN (Memphis) they recently elected a new ultra liberal DA. He considers young people up to age 25 as juveniles. :mad:

I remember an article in The National Lampoon in the early '70s about how to write a news story, or the top 10 mandatory journalistic cliches of the day, or some such. It was absolutely hilarious. The only two phrases I remember off the top of my head are "Liberian freighter" and "Roving bands of Negro youths."

Back