testtest

First Look — Springfield Armory SA-16A2

The link shows PSA is selling the new SA-16A2 for that price.

That being said I've used PSA premium uppers for years and they're top-notch.

PSA offers a more diverse AR product line at various attractive price points for buyers.

I'd take PSA products over a SA AR any day.

My .02
1714669349689.png
:ROFLMAO:

Nice rifle- but is it a government weight barrel (thinner under the handguards) or an HBAR barrel???

I already have a pair of Colts- a 1970's SP-1 and a later HBAR version- if this were the government weight barrel version I'd be really (really, really, really) interested...

I'm a carry handle aficionado, or at least I feel like one, I have the OEM equivalent, and a few others.
I won't deny Springfield makes a hella nice AR, but my last Colt, built in the same configuration cost me just a little more than half the Springfield price.

Although I never got caught up in the AR craze and never even really considered buying one, for some reason I really like the looks of this one. Still don't think I want one, but if I did ... this might just be it.

no since in getting your panties in a bunch people, its still just a .223 or 5.56, or as i like to refer to them, an overpowered .22 mag, if its not 7.62 x39 or 7.62 x 51 then its still crap. give me firepower and then were talkin.

Although I never got caught up in the AR craze and never even really considered buying one, for some reason I really like the looks of this one. Still don't think I want one, but if I did ... this might just be it.
i was never a fan of them either. had a mini 14 back in the 80's, my friend had a mini 30, wish i had gotten the 30. the .223 round seemed kind of useless. after getting my first russian sks back in 94 i became a fan of 7.62, have 2 russians and 2 yugos and an ak 47, so a couple years ago i finally got an ar15 and of course, got it in 7.62 x 39, no since in having to buy another type of ammo, got an ar pistol in 7.62 also.

That is one fine rifle but when get another Springfield rifle it will be a M1A Scout. To go along with my Loaded Model that I've got

no since in getting your panties in a bunch people, its still just a .223 or 5.56, or as i like to refer to them, an overpowered .22 mag, if its not 7.62 x39 or 7.62 x 51 then its still crap. give me firepower and then were talkin.
Well, firepower is obviously a valid argument for any caliber against another, but on the other hand if you carry away all the ammo you can for your gun, and the other guy carries away all he can for his "overpowered .22 mag", you have to ask who might have the ultimate advantage in a long, drawn out shootout. Jus' sayin'!

My first AR was an Eagle Arms EA15A2 HBAR. It is deadly accurate with the iron sights. It has 20" barrel with 1:9 twist, It's never leaving my stable until I leave the earth.
In case you were not aware Eagle Arms became Armalite after they purchased the name and company.

Back