testtest

First Look: The New Springfield Armory TRP Series

My only 2 critique of it is a high MSRP and the 2 piece guide rode. While I like steel frame commanders and Colt only offers it in alloy in their combat unit line up.

Setting those reasons aside the Colt Combat unit line is substantially less MSRP than the TRP as well as other makes like DW, Staccato and others. Wish them luck.

They look great, but they’re essentially the same TRP’s they’ve been making for decades, along with an MC Operator with checkering. If they had offered a 9mm TRP that actually would have been something new that would have moved the needle. I have no idea how no one in Springfield Armory thought to put these out in 9mm first, and maybe add some .45’s after the initial batch.

They look great, but they’re essentially the same TRP’s they’ve been making for decades, along with an MC Operator with checkering. If they had offered a 9mm TRP that actually would have been something new that would have moved the needle. I have no idea how no one in Springfield Armory thought to put these out in 9mm first, and maybe add some .45’s after the initial batch.
9mm? In a 1911? Heresy!😁

9mm? In a 1911? Heresy!😁
1705615819105.gif

Back