testtest

Flashlight EDC

My two go-to's are the Streamlight 1L-1AA and the Microstream. The 1L-1AA is very bright, has a programmable switch and can use either a single CR123 or AA. The Microstream is usually my back up light;)

ETwvJ1f[1].jpg

I guess it depends on how you operate. Rechargeable batteries are convenient, if you remember to keep them chargcharged.
The UC35 had an indicator of the light.

Steady green full charge.
Blinking green probably wouldn't hurt to charge.
Blinking red Needs a charge.
Steady red about to die.

I usually charged it once a week on my day off.

The RC05 I charged every two or three days.

I only ever had one die on me in 6 years of carrying them and I plugged it I to the USB port in the company car and it charged enough between sites to use until I got home

I did an informal survey of every Cop, Firefighter and EMS guy I ran into for a month and every single one of them used Streamlight lights.

BUT the local Gall's only carries Streamlight and they give First Responders a large discount.

Most of the security guards I worked with carried Mini Maglights or used their cell phones because they were idiots

I did an informal survey of every Cop, Firefighter and EMS guy I ran into for a month and every single one of them used Streamlight lights.

BUT the local Gall's only carries Streamlight and they give First Responders a large discount.

Most of the security guards I worked with carried Mini Maglights or used their cell phones because they were idiots
I favor Streamlight, but I am not a big flashlight guy so I'm not trying to spend as much money on a light as I would a gun so.....

I favor Streamlight, but I am not a big flashlight guy so I'm not trying to spend as much money on a light as I would a gun so.....
Screenshot_20230803_200508_Facebook.jpg

I bought mine for work. I was willing to pay for a good quality light.

I paid 90 bucks eight years ago and the first one lasted 5 years of daily use. I didn't pay anything for the second one and as far as I know it's still under warranty.

My total cost is around 10 bucks a year

View attachment 42250

I bought mine for work. I was willing to pay for a good quality light.

I paid 90 bucks eight years ago and the first one lasted 5 years of daily use. I didn't pay anything for the second one and as far as I know it's still under warranty.

My total cost is around 10 bucks a year
I have a $40 Feyachi WML that the mount broke, but the small and very powerful light still works great as a regular light several years later. Came with 2 rechargeable batteries that both still work great too. I don't carry it, but my wife long ago commandeered it and she loves it.

Back