testtest

Flat Trigger vs. Curved Trigger: Which Is Better?

So, you dont like straight women 🤪🤪
🤣 straight is okay but I don't know about flat.
IMG_1754.gif

Really though flat triggers would just be some fad and I had no interest. Then I bought one to just try and low and behold I liked it but no more than a curved one. Either is fine with me.

Your article was good. I would have indicated that the exact same type and manufacturer of ammo was used in both guns; both tests were run on the same day between the hours of 10am to 2pm so the the temperature and humidity was relatively the same, or whether it was indoors or outdoors; and if the trigger pull was adjusted on one of the firearms, which one, and was any other work done on the weapon at the same time; if so, what was that work and would it have any affect on the firing of the weapon. How long before the test was the trigger pull adjusted and how many times had the weapon been fired by you prior to the test and how will that affect the test? Why was the trigger pull adjusted, and why was it not adjusted on the second weapon before the test? Why weren't other people used in the study to fire both weapons as impartial observers to evaluate the differences in the weapons and how they fired? I think three to ten is usually the recommended minimums for these sorts of studies, but the more used in the test, the better the results of the test. I don't recall the distance that was used in the test or that the same distance was used in all of the firing situations. I also would have mentioned whether or not you own other firearms, the types: rifle, pistol, revolver, single-action, shotgun and the types of triggers on each one and how often that you get to fire each type and always with the same type/kind of ammo or what the differences are. In my opion after 26 years in the US Navy and 75 years of handling firearms of many types and kinds with all sorts of ammo, all of these things would enter into a good study of this situation. Thanks....

The controversy over flat vs curved triggers has gone on for years and will continue to go on. It depends so much on the type of firearm, but mostly it's a matter of preference of the shooter.

On the 2011 platform one manufacturer that I know of has come out with a novel solution, a modular trigger shoe. Bul Armory has a modular trigger shoe on some of their products that allow you to simply switch out the shoe of the trigger to either a flat or a curved face. With this system the trigger has a removable shoe held in place by a simple hex screw. The face of the trigger can be changed out to whichever choice is best for you.

You can also opt for a thicker shoe that adjusts the trigger's position so that you can effectively adjust the placement of the trigger to make it fit where you like to place your trigger finger. By adjusting the trigger placement, you can adjust the length of pull to better obtain a position where you can place your finger exactly where you need to in order to allow for the length of your finger so that you can obtain a straight back pull of the trigger and reduce or eliminate pulling back at an angle and pulling the gun off target.

It's available in short, medium, and long, as well as several colors. It would be nice if other manufacturers would adopt this system.

View attachment 39200
I have that system on my 2011, tried them all and ended up with flat medium. Great way to find what works best for each individual.

Back