testtest

FN Rebate Incentivized me...

dadoser

Elite
....to add the 509 Tactical to the collection.

Paid $849 - rebate brings it down to $725 -
Includes mounting plates (I do not have to buy $70 - as with some others - Sig)
Includes threaded barrel (I do not have to buy - $150 - 200? -to use the Obsidian 9)
Suppressor height sights (I do not have to buy - as with all? others)
Includes 3 additional 24 round mags (I did not have to buy - $65? each)

I think that is a great deal.
Grip fits my hands extremely well.
Nice shooter.
FDE color looks excellent.
Trigger is just ok for me - only neutral on this firearm.

Holosun 507 ACSS Vulcan green dot added (have not shot it yet with dot)

Link to FN rebate details - a few models thru 12/31/23 -

1702353443961.png

1702353629329.png

1702353672964.png

Last edited:
I do not see the FN 510 listed ❓
Effective November 17, 2023 through December 31, 2023, purchasers of new FN 509®, FN 502™ Tactical, FN Five-seveN®, or FN
SCAR® 15P pistols will be eligible to receive up to a $200 FN manufacturer’s rebate. Cash rebate value is based on eligible firearm
purchased. FN 502™ Tactical bundles and FN Five-seveN MK2, Mk2P, and California-compliant models are excluded from the consumer
promotion; the tables below show all models eligible for cash rebate. Please read the full terms and conditions before purchasing your
eligible firearm to claim your item.

I do not see the FN 510 listed ❓
Effective November 17, 2023 through December 31, 2023, purchasers of new FN 509®, FN 502™ Tactical, FN Five-seveN®, or FN
SCAR® 15P pistols will be eligible to receive up to a $200 FN manufacturer’s rebate. Cash rebate value is based on eligible firearm
purchased. FN 502™ Tactical bundles and FN Five-seveN MK2, Mk2P, and California-compliant models are excluded from the consumer
promotion; the tables below show all models eligible for cash rebate. Please read the full terms and conditions before purchasing your
eligible firearm to claim your item.
unfortunately it is not.

Nice! I picked up a 509T a couple of months and got the rebate check in a week! The trigger is pretty sketchy, particularly compared to my FN545T, but when I shoot it I don’t notice the trigger at all. I did polish a few parts and added a Shooting Sight striker which helped quite a bit. I run a DPP on mine.
IMG_6198.jpeg

Nice! I picked up a 509T a couple of months and got the rebate check in a week! The trigger is pretty sketchy, particularly compared to my FN545T, but when I shoot it I don’t notice the trigger at all. I did polish a few parts and added a Shooting Sight striker which helped quite a bit. I run a DPP on mine.View attachment 48485

Dry firing I was really questioning this trigger (so much so I was googling "Apex trigger for 509") - but actual firing it was fine to good for me. I thought I would be getting the trigger you have in the pic. I was actually surprised mine came with a flat trigger -

1702394959493.png

Dry firing I was really questioning this trigger (so much so I was googling "Apex trigger for 509") - but actual firing it was fine to good for me. I thought I would be getting the trigger you have in the pic. I was actually surprised mine came with a flat trigger -

View attachment 48503
I understand the flat trigger is much better. FN seems to have been very random in how they have distributed them in the 509T considering that trigger has been showing up sporadically since 2022.

Back