testtest

former child actor died

Old_Me

Ronin
Adam Rich, who played in 8 is enough with several other younger actors, as found dead.

he had been in trouble with the law, and was once arrested for trying to rob a pharmacy.

some of these child actors just cannot handle the real world from the world of make believe.

far too many end up dead too.

a picture of him, from the early days of the tv show

220px-Adam_Rich_1977_photo.jpg

View attachment 34755

The girl that played Elizabeth Walton quit acting as soon as The Waltons ended.

She used her money to buy a 1951 Thunderbird and pay for college. She is an English Teacher at a private school now.
i just checked her Bio, i cannot believe she is 57 years old...!!!!!!!

every time i catch a few minutes of a Waltons rerun....she's still a kid....lol....lol...lol

I also found the show with Robert Stack and the B17's, but I lost the link. IIRC it was High something?
When I think about Robert Stack I remember him from the comedy "Airplane". He was so funny. So was Lloyd Bridges...:) The old serious actors who later on did comedies were fun to watch.

Leslie Nielson played a bad guy in the old days but he'll always be remembered for the Police Squad movies. "Nice beaver. Thanks, I just had it stuffed.".....still cracks me up...:)

the first thunderbird wasn't built until 1955, how did she buy a 1951?
I read the story wrong? All I know from what I read is that she took her money from The Waltons and paid for her College and bought a 1950s Thunderbird. The story also said that she became an English teacher.

Back