testtest

Forum Suggestions

KLGunner

Staff member
Hello all,

As many of you have reached out and asked for small changes to be made such as word filtration, delete button, etc. I wanted to give you all a chance and place to make your own suggestions for changes on the forum. Now I will state that not all requested changes will be made, but all suggestions will at least be discussed with staff. All of us here want to see this forum grow and prosper.

A delete of one owns post would be OK. I also noticed that once you start a reply to a poster, it's difficult to "undo" the reply if you decide not to post for some reason. I've deleted text, etc., only to come back to that thread and see my pre-reply text has reappeared, and ready to be posted. I've noticed some that just contain a period ".", Perhaps that's what others have done to get around this problem (unless there's some other trick I'm unaware of).
So, I not only vote for deletion ability of one owns post, but for a solution to delete one owns text before posting and have that text remained gone, when coming back into that thread to read other comments, etc.

A delete of one owns post would be OK. I also noticed that once you start a reply to a poster, it's difficult to "undo" the reply if you decide not to post for some reason. I've deleted text, etc., only to come back to that thread and see my pre-reply text has reappeared, and ready to be posted. I've noticed some that just contain a period ".", Perhaps that's what others have done to get around this problem (unless there's some other trick I'm unaware of).
So, I not only vote for deletion ability of one owns post, but for a solution to delete one owns text before posting and have that text remained gone, when coming back into that thread to read other comments, etc.
I'm experiencing the same thing and it would be great for this to be resolved.

That seems it may actually be a technical issue I’ll pass that onto @Louis G.

@Annihilator chickens bring good humour to boring and lame members post's!

🤔 Now that I think of it he mostly post's chickens on my post's.............HEY WHAT THE!!!!!
1589343510437.gif

I think it’s extremely important for the Mods to be available and responsive to the members needs, wants, and yes even desires. In the spirit of that member first attitude I call upon @KLGunner to immediately and repeatedly release his phone number for after hours Mod support. Let’s get those digits in the Welcome post also!!

Attachments

• 2BA94D4F-AB25-4E85-BCD6-86804849E195.jpeg
    2BA94D4F-AB25-4E85-BCD6-86804849E195.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 254
Back